TRT

Azziko

Awards
so I am going to get TRT soon. I've did some reading and is HCG + Anestrozole also something he has to give me? or is just T alone fine?
Talked to a guy that is on TRT and he says he gets just T injected by the doctor and takes nothing else.
Saw a youtube video of a guy on TRT and he is prescribed HCG + Anestrozole as well.

First guy takes 150mg a week (split doses)

2nd guy takes T: 200MG / week (split doses) , HCG:1000 IU/ week (split doses) and Anestrozole: 0.25 MG /week

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bloods and how YOU feel will be the only definitive guide you and your doctor will need as to what you will need to take and how much, assuming he knows what he's doing.

The end.

Azziko

Awards
Bloods and how YOU feel will be the only definitive guide you and your doctor will need as to what you will need to take and how much, assuming he knows what he's doing.

The end.
Yeah but why wouldn't everyone just do the 2nd guys option so their balls don't shrink and ****? Whether as just taking trt and potentially experiencing more side effects? idk though

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah but why wouldn't everyone just do the 2nd guys option so their balls don't shrink and ****? Whether as just taking trt and potentially experiencing more side effects? idk though
Sure, I was being slightly facetious.

I guess not everyone has prescriptive access to HCG, nor cares about plump balls?

And side effects are obviously utterly user-dependant. There's no cookie-cutter TRT protocol that guarantees the desired results for every individual.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been on TRT for over 15 years I have never used HCG + Anestrozole. No problems ???

Azziko

Awards
I have been on TRT for over 15 years I have never used HCG + Anestrozole. No problems ???
But like whats the downside of even taking it on top of the T? better be safe than sorry no?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But like whats the downside of even taking it on top of the T? better be safe than sorry no?

My two thoughts would be; Why put a drug in your body you do not need, and why spend money you do not have to?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anastrozole is somewhat bad for lipids. Dose dependent of course. Ideally you don't need any AI for your trt. HCG increases oestrogen, so adding it might have you needing the AI, when otherwise you wouldn't. I'm not opposed to hcg with trt, just explaining the possible downsides.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Because Anestrozole is a drug and all drugs have potential negative side effects. Also there is normal range that Estrogen should be in and if too low will be a problem. So you either need it or don't need it depending on bloodwork. At TRT dose most men don't. There are those who take cycle doses and don't even need it. None of this stuff is a 1 size fits all, like I think someone else said.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HCG will help if you want to have kids later. Anastrazole helps keep your E2 down because HCG raises it. For most guys the juice is not worth the squeeze with HCG.

Azziko

Awards
HCG will help if you want to have kids later. Anastrazole helps keep your E2 down because HCG raises it. For most guys the juice is not worth the squeeze with HCG.
would I be able to start HCG later?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes