Answered Trt

Anabolicpump2020

Awards
I'm on test e 100mg a week. Any idea on about when I should get blood work done to see where my levels are.

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you mean: I'm on 100mg/w test and want to know my blood levels?
I would say after 7-8 weeks is prudent. By then it should have leveled out.

Anabolicpump2020

Awards
50mg Mon. 50mg Thu. What day should I go in for bloodwork after 6 weeks have passed.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m on trt and do my shots on Friday’s
I get my bloodwork done that Friday morn before I do a shot

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are taking 50/50/week on your own, you don’t really need labs, you won’t be out of range, safe and healthy. Assuming you weren’t a natty 900 prior.
If you have some doc prescribing this to you for TRT, she/he’s going to order labs when she/he’s ready to.

Anabolicpump2020

Awards
If you are taking 50/50/week on your own, you don’t really need labs, you won’t be out of range, safe and healthy. Assuming you weren’t a natty 900 prior.
If you have some doc prescribing this to you for TRT, she/he’s going to order labs when she/he’s ready to.
My natural test was around 500 something last I checked id like it to be about 900. But Im starting a cycle soon so id like to make sure I recovered good from my last one that's why doing bloodwork

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s possible. Mine hit 1480 out of nowhere when 200mg only usually gets me to 1120. And I pin3x a week tiny amounts. He may have been higher end starting TRT and responds well. Who knows..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My natural test was around 500 something last I checked id like it to be about 900. But Im starting a cycle soon so id like to make sure I recovered good from my last one that's why doing bloodwork
Checking your Test levels to make sure you recovered from a cycle, while running 100mg of Test a week, really isnt the best way to determine you've recovered.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s possible. Mine hit 1480 out of nowhere when 200mg only usually gets me to 1120. And I pin3x a week tiny amounts. He may have been higher end starting TRT and responds well. Who knows..
Again me going off topic, but people be talking you dont feel test e.
if i pin 200mg at once after my levels have been lower for soke time, i can feel it in the evening. Energy, well-being, jump in libido, nervousness and heart rate 120 bpm. All at once HA.
as if i took caffeine.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if i pin 200mg at once after my levels have been lower for soke time, i can feel it in the evening. Energy, well-being, jump in libido, nervousness and heart rate 120 bpm. All at once HA.
as if i took caffeine.
Ya but coming from you we wouldn’t expect anything else my homeboy! Could be all in your head 😉 I keeeedddd

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I swear it is not in my head. I feel literally everything.
I know I’m kidding. First time I pinned it was a shot of 250mg and I definitely felt it. The second week especially. Nowdays sadly even if I pin 400mg at once I don’t feel **** expect a red face.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as if i took caffeine.
See I’m just like crap lifter.. like several years back I wouldn’t get these super sensitive effects from anabolics but once I got the panic attack bullshit I swear any little thing I do differently I can feel it.. like I will slowly increase doing 150mg **** of cypionate to 200mg and will feel the difference!! Or if I take a whole 1 mg arimidex as opposed to half a milligram along with the shot I will feel like shot later that night! And yes tonthe increases heart rate too.. that’s why I don’t know how guys can just bump doses so abruptly! Like I have been doing 300mg weekly and will go to 350mg test. No other compounds what so ever. And I have so many bottles of prohormones butnam way tons sred to even try them nowadays! For fear that my body will freak out.. heart palpitations etc etc

Anabolicpump2020

Awards
On 50mg twice a week? Wtf? You wouldn’t lie to us would you?
Yeah didnt seem right to me eather. I think one of my last pins had too much in it. Thats what I get for not pinning myself that one time. 😖

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have to brag for a minute. My test is the absolute sheeeeet.
50ml jug @300mg per ml.
I take barely 3/4ml a week.
Put my Ttest at 1480.
That’s 65 weeks one vial of test will last me that puts me almost 500 out of normal range. I’m going to start pinning subq because I honestly don’t know how I’m going to pin less volume until I start buying 1ml syringes.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
See I’m just like crap lifter.. like several years back I wouldn’t get these super sensitive effects from anabolics but once I got the panic attack bullshit I swear any little thing I do differently I can feel it.. like I will slowly increase doing 150mg **** of cypionate to 200mg and will feel the difference!! Or if I take a whole 1 mg arimidex as opposed to half a milligram along with the shot I will feel like shot later that night! And yes tonthe increases heart rate too.. that’s why I don’t know how guys can just bump doses so abruptly! Like I have been doing 300mg weekly and will go to 350mg test. No other compounds what so ever. And I have so many bottles of prohormones butnam way tons sred to even try them nowadays! For fear that my body will freak out.. heart palpitations etc etc
You are just going to battle it out. But my advice is not to take benzos.
When i began, i didnt feel anything. Just increased libido and energy, confidence, from 500mg per week.

But yeah, once anxiety is triggered, it is hard to overcome it.

I currently suffer from iron deficiency without anemia and have all these weird body aches.

I am starting to believe i may have steroid withdrawals too, however crazy this might sound.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know I’m kidding. First time I pinned it was a shot of 250mg and I definitely felt it. The second week especially. Nowdays sadly even if I pin 400mg at once I don’t feel **** expect a red face.
You just need to resensitize, ie not take anything for some time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are just going to battle it out. But my advice is not to take benzos.
When i began, i didnt feel anything. Just increased libido and energy, confidence, from 500mg per week.

But yeah, once anxiety is triggered, it is hard to overcome it.

I currently suffer from iron deficiency without anemia and have all these weird body aches.

I am starting to believe i may have steroid withdrawals too, however crazy this might sound.
If he dies....... He dies.....

- Ivan Drago

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So my trainer is kinda irritated with me. He said drop down to a cruise for this phase...
When he saw my labs, he was like “I thought you were going to cruise?!”
I was like “I totally did! All I was taking was 200 Test C, 75mg Proviron, 115 Trest A, and 20mg Cardarine! What’s not a cruise about that?!?!”

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So my trainer is kinda irritated with me. He said drop down to a cruise for this phase...
When he saw my labs, he was like “I thought you were going to cruise?!”
I was like “I totally did! All I was taking was 200 Test C, 75mg Proviron, 115 Trest A, and 20mg Cardarine! What’s not a cruise about that?!?!”
That would be a decent cycle for me...
that 115mg of trest ace honestly sounds like it can do something.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That would be a decent cycle for me...
that 115mg of trest ace honestly sounds like it can do something.
It’s so sexy. It embarrasses all other steroids, at jack shyt doses too.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have to brag for a minute. My test is the absolute sheeeeet.
50ml jug @300mg per ml.
I take barely 3/4ml a week.
Put my Ttest at 1480.
That’s 65 weeks one vial of test will last me that puts me almost 500 out of normal range. I’m going to start pinning subq because I honestly don’t know how I’m going to pin less volume until I start buying 1ml syringes.
Paranoid me would probably refilter the content of that vial through 0.22 uM like 5 times thorughout the year.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahahahhahah man if you had only seen me earlier this year when i was making my gear conconctions at home lol.

can you believe i had a full surgical attire on me, with the hat, mask, everything!
The only thing that was missing was flowhood, so i did everything in a still-air box.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Paranoid me would probably refilter the content of that vial through 0.22 uM like 5 times thorughout the year.
Dude you make me feel so reckless.
You wouldn’t believe what my 50ml jugs look like.
I push a needle through some of them 3 times a week for months and months. My NPP jug I just started using again and when I draw up a shitload of bubbles go in because the rubber stopper is so beat up and filled with holes.
One thing to really remember though: Good UGLs that want to stay in business will bathe their gear in so much BA, that it could have NO rubber stopper and you could just dip the needle in while it’s sitting on the counter exposed to air, and it still couldn’t grow bacteria. That always puts my mind at ease.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude you make me feel so reckless.
You wouldn’t believe what my 50ml jugs look like.
I push a needle through some of them 3 times a week for months and months. My NPP jug I just started using again and when I draw up a shitload of bubbles go in because the rubber stopper is so beat up and filled with holes.
One thing to really remember though: Good UGLs that want to stay in business will bathe their gear in so much BA, that it could have NO rubber stopper and you could just dip the needle in while it’s sitting on the counter exposed to air, and it still couldn’t grow bacteria. That always puts my mind at ease.
I stick to 2% for mine so far so good.
If i was doing it in a flowhood i could probably use 0.9%.
But i am not sensitive to pip at all (quads and glutes so far, cant speak for delts).

Btw i am sure that your stopper looks like it has taken a whole mag from MG42 😀

Drawing with 23g or smaller will prolong the life of that stopper that is for sure.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait... NPP?

Man didnt you tell me you cruise on test, trest and proviron?

You seem to be adding/dropping compounds on a weekly basis hahahaha you are worse than me when it comes to titrating the dose (and therefore never being able to curb sides) 😆

Edit: For some reason all of a sudden running npp in the future sounds VERY appealing. And i never thought about running nandrolone.

You guys are going to be my demise...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait... NPP?

Man didnt you tell me you cruise on test, trest and proviron?

You seem to be adding/dropping compounds on a weekly basis hahahaha you are worse than me when it comes to titrating the dose (and therefore never being able to curb sides)

Edit: For some reason all of a sudden running npp in the future sounds VERY appealing. And i never thought about running nandrolone.

You guys are going to be my demise...
...and cardarine. Everything has a purpose and not everything needs to be a cycle.