TRT - Testosterone ?

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
First off my name is Jordan. This is my first post on this forum, without furthered I'll jump into what I need help considering:

So I came across this blog about the use of Testosterone for people with natural (or unnatural due to abuse) low T levels & it caught my interest as I am in the midst of figuring out what my options are as I was a steroid abuser when I was younger in my early twenties.

I am currently 26 years old and I have taken multiple cycle of oral steroids to boost my weight, strength, appearance etc.... BUT now I am succumbing to the side affects that it has on the human body for example:

I suffer from erectile probably due to my "Low Free Testosterone" levels
I pre-ejaculate when I have intercourse or mess around with myself

and that is pretty much the gist of it, I do not want to take a CRAZY amount of test (or what ever it may be that we as a community come up with or recommend). I have never taken the needle so i am a little hesitant to go this route but it is my only option if I want to live a normal healthy life style. In my early twenties I was uneducated when it came to the use of steroids and I definitely am not afraid to admit that I was an idiot, however I am forced to move forward with my problems and will now (in the future) be dependent on TRT (which ever route we decide to go)

I have found websites/blogs that have given me insight into what is going wrong with me, and how I can combat the side effects that I am experiencing. I had no hope before i found the blog I am speaking of however, I had an idea what was wrong with me. I had my blood work done (not a full panel) but what came back seemed to be a bit alarming (to me at least as my T levels are within the lower spectrum of a male my age, quite low for that matter)

My E is ok as i understand that E is needed in Male+Female bodies to help them function

PSA: is not to be worried about (however my uncle did die from prostate cancer so it must be watched as I was a little freaked out when I got my blood work done)

T: 471 (ng/dL)
E: 8.1 (pg/ML
PSA: 1.3

According to iron and tweed he says that your T levels can be high but it wont matter if you are having trouble in certain areas of your life. Like I am currently, I want to get on a very minimal dosage of (some sort of TRT) just to sustain my lifestyle as I already am happy with my body weighing mid 180's (6'1" and quite lean) if anyone could help me out and chime in I would appreciate that as this is my first post on anabolicminds.com

MY HISTORY:
20 Y/O - Mdrol
21 Y/O - Tren + Epistane (not fully cycled epi)
23 Y/O - Superdrol

------------------------------------------------EDIT, (4-19-17)-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Info not added to which should probably be mentioned:
25 Y/O - HCG (injections as followed)
1st: 45O IU (November, 16)
2nd: 150 IU (January, 17)
3rd: 100 IU (January, 17)
As I thought my T was low (with no blood #'s to work from)

ALL CYCLES DONE WITH A PCT:

Tamoxifen for EVERY ONE ran for one month after my cycle was done.
Milk Thistle FOR ALL OF THE CYCLES
Cycle Support: for (Tren + Epi Cycle + My last cycle of Superdrol)

My E levels may have been low on my blood test as I was trying to see what was causing my ED issues so recently I threw clomid into the mix & so the effects of my E that I'de done around 2ish weeks before my blood was taken may have still been lingering, what do you guys think ?

I just turned 26, the M-drol cycle (Mass Tabs) were what shut my down big time as i mentioned. Is there anything that can be done from a natural standpoint to raise my E lvl's from the knowledge that has been attained from members here on this forum, aside from going to the Dr. ? I guess I got my lvl's checked before I turned 26 and well now i do not have insurance aside from what my state provides (CA), but it wont cover a full panel blood test. Thus why I am wondering if anyone on here has suggestions to how I can get my E lvl's back into the normal range.

---------------------------------------------------------------END EDIT-----------------------------------------------------------
To conclude my post, you can see I was harsh on my body taking these PH's/Steroids orally all of them, the one i regret taking the most was the very first cycle i ever did. (Mass Tabs) it shut me down so hard & i'de been chasing a normal life ever since continually messing around like a lab rat with other types of oral steroids. I have considered going to the needle, as I am not afraid after multiple hospital visits & administering allergy shots to myself I have gotten more comfortable with them myself. My only objection is that the needles I administer my allergy shots with are very small. I have herd that the needles to inject test (or to the like) are much larger, is that correct ?

Thanks
J

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you gone to a Dr? Your test levels are low for your age but still well above the range for low t. You need to look into fixing your lowish t problem and not go on more steroids to mask it.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
your test level is good but kinda low for your age, did you happen to have LH and SHBG on your labs, your E2 is really low and that will effect sexual function but typically low E cause you to not orgasm and high E no boners. I pin tren all the time and for my SD killed my libido and tren made me a sex monster, most likely depends on how well you treated your sides or if you ran the correct AI

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
original post edited to reflect my past, decisions....

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, your estrogen reading looks low. If it wasnt a sensitive assay I wouldnt trust it anyway but without more info it appears you have too low estrogen.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree that your estradiol level is low plus you need to check the units. Shouldn't it be in pg/ml?

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
Agree that your estradiol level is low plus you need to check the units. Shouldn't it be in pg/ml?
good catch, I was more so focused on my T lvls however I am glad to see that they are ok, however I now need to focus on understanding/talking to my Dr. about how to go about getting my E lvls elevated so i can actually go back to enjoying life correctly....

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
new edits to my original post (view the edit section)

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
You need to look into fixing your lowish t problem and not go on more steroids to mask it.
So as Smont said i probably should not mask the fact that I am dealing with both Low T (for my age) and Low E. I need to understand how to go about obtaining natural levels of each of my hormones. Thus I need to get a health insurance policy & get back on my feet, me being only 26 (said 28 earlier, was a typo from my phone)... I have 20 days left to get tested & my parents will be skeptical if I get another blood test. However they do know that I've taken steroids and they do know what's been going on (obviously after the fact) however, it will be interesting confronting them with this, which is why I wish I was on my own health insurance plan paying it myself. However it is what it is and perhaps I'll just have to grow up and see what they say

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Simple answer is get on test and get on an ssri. Talk to your doctor about a low dose ssri as they are the main treatment for Premature ejaculation . Your ed issues could be related to prolactin which . You need to get more bloodwork done my friend :

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
ok thanks for the heads up Joedoubledose , i appreciate it... im glad i got some blood work done as my primary doc isnt very "informed" on what a typical males hormonal levels look like @ least for my age. I will schedule the full A-Z blood work to be done ASAP. Thanks for the heads up!

BTW my parents are anti-steroids & they have a preconceived mind set that it messes people up... Yet plenty of people I kno (and they know) take steroids yet they have no idea they take steroids or "PH's" lol mind boggling to say the least

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
so you did on 4 HCG injections? go to privatemedlabs.com order a female hormone panel and select it for a male, you can google coupon code and save a few bucks.

I highly doubt a doctor would give you a script for test

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
so you did on 4 HCG injections? go to privatemedlabs.com order a female hormone panel and select it for a male, you can google coupon code and save a few bucks.

I highly doubt a doctor would give you a script for test
that is correct, I figured I was low on T as I literally had no idea... long story short was going thro a rough time... parents realized, as I'm still in school, car accident don't need to get into the whole story how ever.... Told the Doc i'd done PH/Steroids, she ordered only a T,E & PSA test @ the local lab... so i did them, & my results were what i posted post HCG injections. Either way i'm happy that i'm finally finding answers after my blood work has been done & I have an idea as to what is causing my ED symptoms etc... ill post up when I get this test done as heckler7 told me to do.

BTW: I never expected this much feedback from this forum... i really appreciate it guys!!

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
a lot of opinion on how to take hcg, my doctor has me on 300 iu daily. and that only raised my test level 100. at your age I doubt ph use is affecting your testosterone. if you want to get on script test, what I did get labs done after a cycle when my test was at its lowest and took that to my doctor

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
I think I am to young to be messing with my hormonal levels at this point I am already in the lower range for my age (26) I think I will get my blood work done & go from there, however time will tell i'm assuming at my current #'s ill need TRT by around 40ish (counting my blood work is in check, which i am actually doubtful of) but I cant think like that life is to short to be messing around with my natural hormonal levels, as i've had a near death experience and i am lucky to be walking on earth, to say the least. ill let nature run its route from here on out, I used to want to "quick shortcut" to get to a result, however I have found that doing that is only going to diminish my life in the long run. I want to live a healthy life with plenty of intercourse & be as normal as I can possibly be. Just hoping my blood work is ok. I will post up results when I get them back, going to be a little bit as I am in school about to be on summer however i'll be working over summer and it will allow me to throw some $ towards my blood work

AGAIN:
I appreciate all the feedback, I am shocked to see how the anabolicminds community has chimed in to a young adult who didnt have a brain at the age of 20 mess up. I truly appreciate it !

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know now your lifestyle but stopping​ drinking, more sleep, less sugar and more saturated fats, higher vd3 intake, all things that can help over time

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
I don't know now your lifestyle but stopping​ drinking, more sleep, less sugar and more saturated fats, higher vd3 intake, all things that can help over time
i'm not a heavy drinker to start with, more so THC is what my lifestyle is indicative of or includes. I very very rarely drink, and when I do its for a reason. Not a social drinker or the type of person to "come home & have a beer" for ****s... I've been going through quite the ringer lately.... Saturated fats, sounds good to me, that is basically what my diet includes as I am trying to figure out what is going on with me. I intend to purchase the blood test today or tomorrow & follow through with the apt this week (even though I have school). I hopefully will post the results as I get them back.

Thanks !!

PS. I think it is hard for anyone to put their lifestyle into words but, I used to live the "fast life" and not care about the future, I thought I was basically whats the term for it immortal, & I would never die. (aka did the PH cycles) lone behold I am now 26 & regret everything I have done in my past. My only choice now is either to (of course after my blood work gets done)

A. Move on & continue to cycle
B. Figure out what is wrong with my blood work & go from there to get my hormonal level back to as normal as I can get it

PS. I am quite limited to resources as I do not have health insurance & currently am in college, so if my blood work comes back I can google a few things but I may need a helping hand as to where I can find specific things. As when I took my cycles I had no issues finding Tamoxifen or Clomid, however do those website still exist ? Either way Ill post up my blood results when I find the time to go into the lab sometime this week.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yes those cites still exist but I'd try to get those drugs from your doc after the blood panel .... or get them from someone more legit then a "RC" site .

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
UPDATE: Got my blood work done.... posting up as an attachment tell me what you guys think.

PS: When my blood was taken at first (refer to first post) I was not working out due to my lower spine injury. I am currently in school & have been dealing with quite a bit on my plate which I do not think I need to get into. HOWEVER my results are posted (I got them this morning)

SUPPLEMENTS CURRENTLY TAKING:

BCAA - Optimum Nutrition
Weight gainer (Up you mass) (has Soy protein FYI)
MP Combat protein powder
Testopro - AISports
Dextrose - NOWsports
Micronized Creatine - Optimum Nutrition

Now my T#'s have increased dramatically since I have started working out again (my sciatic pain went away with my weight loss, but I have surgery scheduled for June 13th 2017 (L4/L5-S1)

I am unable to work out my lower extremities such as my quads & I have never been able to work out my quads decently (for mass gains)

Thoughts ? Comments ? Questions ?

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 10.57.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 10.57.54 AM.png

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
post i have not done a cycle since I was 22 Y/O (besides the HCG @ 25 as I thought my T #'s were low)

KEEP IN MIND I AM UNEDUCATED WHEN IT COMES TO SPECIFIC HORMONAL LVLS, (just trying to figure out why I am having a hard time keeping an erection and also what is causing my pre-ejaculation

Im concerned with my

BUN & Creatinine #'s (as it says HIGH)

ALSO my FSH lvls seem a quite low would you not agree ? I am doing more research into what they should be at for a typical Male my age & my LH lvls

---------------------------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I need to dig further, I may need to get a test that tests my "Free Test" as my T # is @ 675 (since I've been working out) but 2% of that (which is what my Free test should be) is 13.5 ? Still lost as if that is correct that is somewhat around a normal level wouldnt you think ?

Do they look normal ? Where is my DHEA lvl ? lol Is it a specific line ? or is it the total of a specific set of #'s... (AGAIN doing my part of research, which I will hopefully answer my own questions)

Been reading a specific page I found here on this forum called "trt and erections" and the poster kenpoengineer was saying things that are specifically related to erections & blood work + trt.... if he could chime in and possibly lay down some words. I think It would be more beneficial to me as getting on the right track to figure out what is wrong

I am trying to avoid anything involving trt & it would be my VERY last option if it came to it. I am far to young to be dealing with any sort of hormonal issue to begin with

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, BUN and Creatinine are high but normal for a lifter on creatine and high protein diets.

Where is the estradiol level? It should have been at the very bottom of the report.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
At 675 your total test is right about where it should be for your age. You need free T (you can't just multiply total x 2%, you need the actual test).
If possible, I would also see what your prolactin and vitamin D are.

Also, are you taking Testopro or Testopro XT?

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
Sorry I thought I uploaded all of it, perhaps I did forget my Estradiol... my fault here it is.

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 8.08.42 PM.png

these are definitely on the lower spectrum and I will make an appointment with the Doc ASAP to go over how we can get my Estradiol levels higher by means of natural substances & not by PH's or Steroid usage

It's honestly funny because I figured I had Low T the ENTIRE time, I was taking things that were suppressing my Estradiol levels to boost my T levels, but little did I realize my E was SUPER LOW

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
At 675 your total test is right about where it should be for your age. You need free T (you can't just multiply total x 2%, you need the actual test).
If possible, I would also see what your prolactin and vitamin D are.

Also, are you taking Testopro or Testopro XT?
Just Testopro NOT XT

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
how old are these labs?
literally went in yesterday morning to get my blood drawn, (fasted 12 hrs).... & the results are what I posted so literally this week (as in within the last 3-days)

I ALSO am taking weight gainer (UP Your Mass) which has a main ingredient of "Soy Protein". I have been having the "urge" quite a bit more. I looked up Soy Protein & it turns out that Soy protein is directly correlated to the increase of Estrogen levels in Males.... SO I think I may not have to go to the Doc as I am sure he/she will put me on a bunch of pharmaceuticals. I think Im going to try to raise my E lvl's naturally through food consumption, I will get my blood ran again once I am more comfortable and feel that I can actually have a lasting erection/my pre-ejaculation side effects are gone. If they persist after a month or 2 I will go to the Dr. and see what they can help me with.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
those numbers are good, they look like natty numbers. your creatine will naturally be high if you are lifting heavy, you will naturally release it. FSH is normal, some sterons are hard on your hairline and thats when you need to pay attention to fsh, LH is what stimulates the release of testosterone

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
those numbers are good, they look like natty numbers. your creatine will naturally be high if you are lifting heavy, you will naturally release it. FSH is normal, some sterons are hard on your hairline and thats when you need to pay attention to fsh, LH is what stimulates the release of testosterone
What do u mean my sterons are hard on my hair line ? Is that something I should be concerned about ? Or are you saying that in general.... & if it is in regards to my is there anything I can do to naturally lower them ?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
What do u mean my sterons are hard on my hair line ? Is that something I should be concerned about ? Or are you saying that in general.... & if it is in regards to my is there anything I can do to naturally lower them ?
Hairline should be you last worry. Before you cycle you should be prepared to be on trt for life not everyone can bounce back. It's a huge decision you got to figure out.

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
I understand that however I want to put a bandaid on what my issues are as I am in school ATM. I am trying to enjoy myself & do not have the health insurance or financial income to pay for TRT.
I will see what I can do with what is in my reach or ability, until I graduate & get a job with health insurance as I don't want my parents to carry the financial burden of my own stupidity. But everyone makes mistakes, & $ can't buy health but I can sure buy comfort, which is what my ultimate goal is I think. DUbz86

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you were worried about your FSH level and that affects your male pattern baldness, thats what I was talking about. some steroids( sterons) are harsh on the hairline

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your estradiol is low. My libido goes to hell if I don't stay in the high 29's pg/ml. You'll have to determine your sweet spot. From MyBloodTracker app, here is my graph:
IMG_3746.JPG

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
Just a quick question and i'm throwing this out there as a long shot. But I am noticing things that arent the norm in regards to my body, I have yet to do anything to boost any of my hormones unnaturally. I was thinking about giving myself a shot of 200-250 IU of HCG as my thoughts behind this are that since my E lvl's are quite low if i were to boost my test with HCG do you think the my E would follow in pursuit ? as my body would compensate for the high T levels ? Responses welcome....

I am open to doing a week EOD of it, just to boost my E lvls if that is what you guys think I may need to do. I have not gone to the Dr. yet I will get another blood test done if I go thro with 1-3 injections @ 200-250 IU EOD to see what my E lvls are at.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question and i'm throwing this out there as a long shot. But I am noticing things that arent the norm in regards to my body, I have yet to do anything to boost any of my hormones unnaturally. I was thinking about giving myself a shot of 200-250 IU of HCG as my thoughts behind this are that since my E lvl's are quite low if i were to boost my test with HCG do you think the my E would follow in pursuit ? as my body would compensate for the high T levels ? Responses welcome....

I am open to doing a week EOD of it, just to boost my E lvls if that is what you guys think I may need to do. I have not gone to the Dr. yet I will get another blood test done if I go thro with 1-3 injections @ 200-250 IU EOD to see what my E lvls are at.
are you taking anything else, are talking about HCG only. HCG wont raise you test levels much to have an effect on estro. my doc has me on 300 iu daily and that only raises it 100T on my labs

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established

are you taking anything else, are talking about HCG only. HCG wont raise you test levels much to have an effect on estro. my doc has me on 300 iu daily and that only raises it 100T on my labs

J

Jdurb1550

Awards
interesting.... ok, as stated earlier I am experiencing lower back pain, most likely linked to my low estrogen levels. I am also wondering if HCG will make my bones more dense while on it... another reason why I may look into injections... However, if it has no effect on my E lvl's than it maybe pointless perhaps...

I think the bottom line is that I am afraid to admit what I have done. I am prolonging what they call "facing the music"... My primary Dr. is not the smartest when it comes to the bodies hormones, she is ummm not retarded but for lack of a better word uneducated.... My mom/dad swear by her, yet she had my blood tested (only my T,E,& PSA) and went over them with me (the first set of #'s) & she said "everything looked normal" LOL.... obviously i've disregarded everything she's told me, and went ahead and got another blood test unbeknownst to anyone which I posted on here. On the other hand my sciatic pain gets so bad from working out it causes me to take a break thus further digging myself a ditch as when I work out my E, T & all my hormones start to reach (some what normal) levels as was seen in my second blood test that I posted. which looked like....

I am going to go to the gym today, i've taken about a week or so off from the gym and I can tell that my Esta levels have dropped again, just by the way I feel and I have been noticing small changes in my hands, I feel weak etc...

Thanks for the insight, as I was looking into ordering a kit of HCG and would have just thrown $ away (if I did order it). I will continue to search for answers.... Thanks heckler7

P.S: I ordered rogaine online as I am starting to lose my hair, it is not to bad but I am afraid it will get worse as time goes on

Last edited: