Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been on TRT for years, the Dr. first prescribe Test E but several do to supply issues it was switched to Test C, I can't say I ever noticed any difference, but is one better than the other ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very interchangeable as far as I’ve ever known bro.
I’ve always preferred cyp but that’s probably just psychological as I had a good run the first time I used cyp over e 🤷

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interchangeable as far as I’ve ever known bro.
I’ve always preferred cyp but that’s probably just psychological as I had a good run the first time I used cyp over e 🤷
That was what I came up with also, just wanted to make sure I was not missing something

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test e, test c, test p, test undec….. they are all exactly the same compound. Only the attached ester is different resulting in different release lengths.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig

Reactions: Nac
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test e, test c, test p, test undec….. they are all exactly the same compound. Only the attached ester is different resulting in different release lengths.
e and c are very similar esters in terms of release though (relative to the other 2)……. So you wouldn’t notice any difference changing the dosing schedule with c and e but you would with prop for example. Well that’s why I’ve always seen them as interchangeable anyway 🤷

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
e and c are very similar esters in terms of release though (relative to the other 2)……. So you wouldn’t notice any difference changing the dosing schedule with c and e but you would with prop for example. Well that’s why I’ve always seen them as interchangeable anyway 🤷
Exactly. I swap c and e all the time on cruise

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me I get more mileage out of Test Cyp. My serum levels stay elevated longer. I've read, and my blood work supports, that in an unfortunate few Test E half life is 50% shorter.