TRT SWITCH FROM TEST E TO SUSTANON ADVICE

DNME24

Awards
Hello, ive been on TRT for 6 months with 200mg of Test E a week being where i was stable and i feel awesome. But since my insurance got cut by my employer, ive had to go solo and can only get Sustanon at the moment. Can i still just pin 1 cc a week of Sustanon and be ok. or will my levels fluctuate? Cuz ive read a lot on here about Sustanon and some say test is test and some argue about the different esthers. Thanks in advance.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If i were you id pin it at least 2x a week, every other day would be best.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use sust once a week.

It's widely used in Europe for trt and was actually designed for such function.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Sust isn't ideal for TRT due to the prop that's in it, its not grear at keeping test levels equal, Test E/C is a better option all the way. If you do use sust your going to really need to pin 2-3x a week.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sust need to be ran often.
Just break that shot into 4

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran test before?
I like being in controll with shorter esters.
Having that 2 week window sucks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You definitely can do 1xaweek but u can also brush your teeth 1x a week. Dont mean its the best way to go

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sust has short esters yes but, it also contains extremely long esters to sustain blood levels.

Read up on it. It's MADE for trt for a reason.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sust has short esters yes but, it also contains extremely long esters to sustain blood levels.

Read up on it. It's MADE for trt for a reason.
95% of the stuff I find on sust says it needs to be used daily or eod for sucess

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
95% of the stuff I find on sust says it needs to be used daily or eod for sucess
Yeah that's the bro logic that flies around but, that typically in blasting cases which I do agree with. And don't get me wrong, bro science from the right guys is pretty much gospel in this lifestyle.

The Decanoate ester in sust has a half life of up to 15 days. The isocorpate is around 5. Phenylpropionate 3.5 and prop 2-3.

If you put these all together, in the usual doses found in 250mg of sustanon, you get a very tapered dose throughout the week. The design is set up so when you do your weekly injection the faster acting esters pick you back up when the longer start to clear. The Decanoate ester being almost half the weight of sust, will sustain your levels very well after the initial 3-4 weeks of administration.

Now if you are using larger doses, then splitting the injections would be common sense but also, the more short esters in the system at higher doses, the more fluctuation you will have.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting
So when you run sust you should wait 2weeks or longer after last shot to start pct?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting
So when you run sust you should wait 2weeks or longer after last shot to start pct?
It would be a bit longer then cyp or Enanthate bit out wouldn't hurt to start at the same time really.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be a bit longer then cyp or Enanthate bit out wouldn't hurt to start at the same time really.
Very good info thanks.
Guess I'll stick with prop.
Thanks again. Didn't realize that.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
depends what you mean by success , i was on sus for trt and used it every 4 weeks .dont forget youll get a build up of estrogen

Tearbear

Awards
Totally agreed that sus can be run once a week for TRT. If any of you take your time to run the half lives on all of those compounds together and compare them to test E or C, you will see there is a negligible difference. Sus does not leave your test levels all over the place.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
I didn't like the Prop ester in Sust, and got some pretty nasty PIP and swelling.
If you have to use Sust, I suggest a minimum of 2-3x weekly. Backload a slin pin and put it Sub-Q everywhere you have fat, to minimize scar tissue, whilst getting a nice, slow even release.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sub q shots 1/2cc or more will give you lumps and it's way more painful then the pip from prop unless you had ****ty gear. With good gear and a steady hand pip should be minimal. In my experience at least

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
I have never done Sust Sub-Q, but have done many 0.5cc Sub-Q injections of Test U300 with absolutely zero pain or lumps. I didn't think of this myself. I got it from Dr Crisler. You can You Tube it, genius.
If you need 200 mg / wk of Sust @ 250 mg/ ml, that's 0.8 ml. Split that into 3 tiny 0.25 - 0.3 ml sub-Q shots, and that should work very well for you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have never done Sust Sub-Q, but have done many 0.5cc Sub-Q injections of Test U300 with absolutely zero pain or lumps. I didn't think of this myself. I got it from Dr Crisler. You can You Tube it, genius.
If you need 200 mg / wk of Sust @ 250 mg/ ml, that's 0.8 ml. Split that into 3 tiny 0.25 - 0.3 ml sub-Q shots, and that should work very well for you.
Completely forgot we were talking trt doses

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've read crislers stuff. I've shot small doses sub q no prob, it's the 1/2cc an up that are a problem