TRT - Sustanon 250 question

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Hi all, DR has prescribed me with Sustanon 250 for TRT. Never had it before and after a few bloods TRT is his suggestion.

I'm all for trying this out and have read some good articles and also some 'cons' to it as well.

The thing is, I'm about 28% body fat and concerned that I'd be wasting TRT for 3 months taking something that can increase muscle mass while I should be losing weight first. OR can I use TRT and it will benefit both?

Any suggestions at all?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all, DR has prescribed me with Sustanon 250 for TRT. Never had it before and after a few bloods TRT is his suggestion.

I'm all for trying this out and have read some good articles and also some 'cons' to it as well.

The thing is, I'm about 28% body fat and concerned that I'd be wasting TRT for 3 months taking something that can increase muscle mass while I should be losing weight first. OR can I use TRT and it will benefit both?

Any suggestions at all?
Either you need TRT or you don't.
TRT isn't about weight loss.

He is prescribing it for 3 months?
TRT is a life-long endeavour.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the second post recently talking about "short-term TRT". That isn't a thing.
I wonder if it is the same clinic pushing this nonsense?

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
No wouldn't be the same clinic...
Just to see where it takes me and if my T drops down again at some point after TRT. I was meant to see an Endo but COVID saw that cancelled til 2021 now. Which is why I'm getting hits on TRT.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No wouldn't be the same clinic...
Just to see where it takes me and if my T drops down again at some point after TRT. I was meant to see an Endo but COVID saw that cancelled til 2021 now. Which is why I'm getting hits on TRT.
Ahhh... Well, when guys go on TRT, they go on knowing that it is a life-long commitment.

If you go on, and then come off, your Test will be lower than before you started.

It WILL NOT raise your body's ability to produce Test.
It will almost certainly lower it.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ahhh... Well, when guys go on TRT, they go on knowing that it is a life-long commitment.

If you go on, and then come off, your Test will be lower than before you started.

This. I guess some people don't understand TRT. There are natural ways to increase your testosterone, but TRT shuts it down. TRT is essentially replacing your endogenous testosterone with an exogenous source, which shuts down your natural testosterone production through a negative feedback loop of inhibiting the HTPA axis and through a method of homeostasis.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

this......