TRT strange situation...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm about to start week 4 of TRT...100mg per week Test C.
My doc said he wants to wait till after the first 6 week labwork (which the appt is actually scheduled around 8 weeks since my first injection) to decide if he wants to prescribe me arimadex. The thing is, ive been noticing some estrogen sides since after my second injection, like lightheadedness and nipple sensitivity/burning...Ive also gained 7lbs since starting TRT, though I havent changed my diet at all (but that may be due to glycogen storage from the Test). My face also looks a bit fuller as well. So got a couple questions about my options.

I do have some anastrozole from MAresearch, but if I use it, it will drop my estrogen so when its time for labwork my doc will see that and wont think that any prescription Arimadex is necessary. I know the half life is around 45-50hours but not sure how long it would actually effect my estrogen. Would it be ok to run some for now and drop it about 2 weeks before my labwork? Or will it still be risking getting a Rx?

Also, I have some Nolvadex as well as some BLR Rebirth (not sure if the Rebirth would be any help up against Testosterone though), but what about running Nolvadex for now to hopefully help keep the estro away from my chest? Or would that also effect the estrogen and jack up my testosterone levels on the labwork? If I do run the Nolva, what would be the best dosage and schedule for now? They are 20mg tabs...Maybe 20mg every other day until my labs?

Any tips or opinions would be most appreciated!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id be splitting the weekly pin/dose and possibly trying sub-q. May make a diff, may not. But at least youd be technically sticking to the protocol and not introducing a major confound (such as an AI) before your next labs.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id be splitting the weekly pin/dose and possibly trying sub-q. May make a diff, may not. But at least youd be technically sticking to the protocol and not introducing a major confound (such as an AI) before your next labs.
Yeah I was thinking about that as well. Would keep the test and estro a bit more level and mimic natural test/estro, correct? I cant do subQ quite yet, I only have the bigger needles for IM, that the doc gave me, for now.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Good avice here. It's atleast worth a shot (pun intended).

Yeah I was thinking about that as well. Would keep the test and estro a bit more level and mimic natural test/estro, correct? I cant do subQ quite yet, I only have the bigger needles for IM, that the doc gave me, for now.
I noticed in the past that when I've pinned Test-E sub-q versus IM, I seemed to be able to go a few days longer without my next pin. This scenario presented itself a few times when I had to travel and was a few days late on my next pin. Anecdotal evidence for sure, though.

Not sure what size needle you have but pinning Test-E sub-q with a 25g needle was easy. It was only a 5/8" needle but you can always adjust the full insertion depth.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It should do; for some guys it makes the world of difference, for others not so much. But at the end of the day, whatever you do will take weeks/months to settle, if it is done consistently. Either way, Id still let your doc know.

Btw, you could still do subq with longer needles, you obviously just dont push in far. Consider, a 5/8in needle is "long" to someone with low bodyfat inj into ab area, but "short" for someone with 20%+ bodyfat inj into same spot. You just need to be onto it with how deep you go in. But, up to you of course.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should do; for some guys it makes the world of difference, for others not so much. But at the end of the day, whatever you do will take weeks/months to settle, if it is done consistently. Either way, Id still let your doc know.

Btw, you could still do subq with longer needles, you obviously just dont push in far. Consider, a 5/8in needle is "long" to someone with low bodyfat inj into ab area, but "short" for someone with 20%+ bodyfat inj into same spot. You just need to be onto it with how deep you go in. But, up to you of course.
Yeah, guess ill just wait to change anything until after the labwork is done in about 4 weeks from now. Probably be the smart thing to do so I can see where all my levels are at, then my doc can adjust or add anything if needed. Guess im just paranoid about gyno, but I suppose the nipple sensitivity/burning might just be my body adjusting to the testosterone and having a slight (or high) estrogen conversion.
Any idea how long it takes for actual gyno to form when on testosterone? I guess it could start pretty quickly but that might be when guys run higher than TRT dosages, correct? I initially started on 220mg, but now ive just been on 100mg per week since my second injection...Wonder if it would be a good idea to at least take BLR's "Rebirth"? Or would that possibly mess with my testosterone and estrogen levels (if at all)?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dunno man, Id be reluctant to start on anything that will potentially jeopardise my blood panels in this scenario.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, guess ill just wait to change anything until after the labwork is done in about 4 weeks from now. Probably be the smart thing to do so I can see where all my levels are at, then my doc can adjust or add anything if needed. Guess im just paranoid about gyno, but I suppose the nipple sensitivity/burning might just be my body adjusting to the testosterone and having a slight (or high) estrogen conversion.
Any idea how long it takes for actual gyno to form when on testosterone? I guess it could start pretty quickly but that might be when guys run higher than TRT dosages, correct? I initially started on 220mg, but now ive just been on 100mg per week since my second injection...Wonder if it would be a good idea to at least take BLR's "Rebirth"? Or would that possibly mess with my testosterone and estrogen levels (if at all)?
I say follow doctor protocol so you get accurate blood readings. If you happen to get early onset gyno I am sure your doctor could immediately prescribe you a serm that would reverse it in time.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, all those links I posted to proper TRT protocols and you must have missed them? Here, I’ll post them again.

Good guides to TRT:

https://www.excelmale.com/content.php?317-ExcelMale-com-Guide-to-Testosterone-Replacement

https://www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?5040-Blood-Tests-Needed-Before-and-During-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy

Free TRT book downloads by Nelson Vergel and Jay Campbell (not affiliated with either but read both. The Jay Campbell book is easier to understand)

http://www.totrevolution.com/pdf/

Free book download http://offers.testosteronewisdom.com/

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm about to start week 4 of TRT...100mg per week Test C.
My doc said he wants to wait till after the first 6 week labwork (which the appt is actually scheduled around 8 weeks since my first injection) to decide if he wants to prescribe me arimadex. The thing is, ive been noticing some estrogen sides since after my second injection, like lightheadedness and nipple sensitivity/burning...Ive also gained 7lbs since starting TRT, though I havent changed my diet at all (but that may be due to glycogen storage from the Test). My face also looks a bit fuller as well. So got a couple questions about my options.

I do have some anastrozole from MAresearch, but if I use it, it will drop my estrogen so when its time for labwork my doc will see that and wont think that any prescription Arimadex is necessary. I know the half life is around 45-50hours but not sure how long it would actually effect my estrogen. Would it be ok to run some for now and drop it about 2 weeks before my labwork? Or will it still be risking getting a Rx?

Also, I have some Nolvadex as well as some BLR Rebirth (not sure if the Rebirth would be any help up against Testosterone though), but what about running Nolvadex for now to hopefully help keep the estro away from my chest? Or would that also effect the estrogen and jack up my testosterone levels on the labwork? If I do run the Nolva, what would be the best dosage and schedule for now? They are 20mg tabs...Maybe 20mg every other day until my labs?

Any tips or opinions would be most appreciated!
Bro if I was in your shoes, I would make another appointment to see the doctor immediately and be like "alright jackass listen. My face is getting bloated, I'm slightly dizzy and my nipples are sensitive. I am CLEARLY experiencing symptoms of high estrogen so either gimme the arimidex now or test my blood NOW. making me wait is ****ing retarded and I know being retarded is the name of the game when it comes to mainstream doctors like your bitchass but I'm not gonna mess myself up just because you are incompetent! You got that MOTHER****ER!?" Then proceeded to grab him by his shirt and slam him against the wall staring him in the eyes so he knows what's up.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro if I was in your shoes, I would make another appointment to see the doctor immediately and be like "alright jackass listen. My face is getting bloated, I'm slightly dizzy and my nipples are sensitive. I am CLEARLY experiencing symptoms of high estrogen so either gimme the arimidex now or test my blood NOW. making me wait is ****ing retarded and I know being retarded is the name of the game when it comes to mainstream doctors like your bitchass but I'm not gonna mess myself up just because you are incompetent! You got that MOTHER****ER!?" Then proceeded to grab him by his shirt and slam him against the wall staring him in the eyes so he knows what's up.
Bahahaa! Plan.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a new doctor. Clearly a moron
Maybe. But it seems that its common to wait 6 weeks till labwork to see how a guy responds to Test alone...though it woulda been nice to give me some Arimadex for "just in case."
I gotta say though, not sure how common it is for a doctor to be such a pushover...He originally wanted to start me on Clomid and HCG, but at the end of the appointment I simply told him I wanted to do Testosterone injections and he just say "Okay, that's fine." He also said that the implant Test pellets are superior...not sure if the clinic makes more money from those compared to injections, but I'm sure that was a factor for his recommendation. Also, I called last week to see if I could add in HCG with the Test, and he said he wanted to wait for the labwork, and only then will he make his decision...Strange since he originally wanted to have me on HCG, though I see his reasoning. HCG will mess with my test levels and estrogen, correct? I wanted to add HCG because the Test has made my scrotum so damn tight. Fun fun. I know I have a long ways to go to get everything dialed in (hopefully) with TRT. Guess im just anxious.

Still wondering that if I start the Nolva tabs I have, would that greatly effect the labwork I have on June 22? I know that Nolva can boost Test. levels, but does that mean only your natural Test or would it also effect the Testosterone Cyp. on the bloodwork they are giving me? If it wouldn't effect the labs, I dont see why not to run it for now till he prescribes me anastrozole...I know it wont lower estrogen, but at least it will help keep any gyno away.
Pretty sure the labwork will only check my Test, Estro, Hematocrit, and PSA.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe. But it seems that its common to wait 6 weeks till labwork to see how a guy responds to Test alone...though it woulda been nice to give me some Arimadex for "just in case."
I gotta say though, not sure how common it is for a doctor to be such a pushover...He originally wanted to start me on Clomid and HCG, but at the end of the appointment I simply told him I wanted to do Testosterone injections and he just say "Okay, that's fine." He also said that the implant Test pellets are superior...not sure if the clinic makes more money from those compared to injections, but I'm sure that was a factor for his recommendation. Also, I called last week to see if I could add in HCG with the Test, and he said he wanted to wait for the labwork, and only then will he make his decision...Strange since he originally wanted to have me on HCG, though I see his reasoning. HCG will mess with my test levels and estrogen, correct? I wanted to add HCG because the Test has made my scrotum so damn tight. Fun fun. I know I have a long ways to go to get everything dialed in (hopefully) with TRT. Guess im just anxious.

Still wondering that if I start the Nolva tabs I have, would that greatly effect the labwork I have on June 22? I know that Nolva can boost Test. levels, but does that mean only your natural Test or would it also effect the Testosterone Cyp. on the bloodwork they are giving me? If it wouldn't effect the labs, I dont see why not to run it for now till he prescribes me anastrozole...I know it wont lower estrogen, but at least it will help keep any gyno away.
Pretty sure the labwork will only check my Test, Estro, Hematocrit, and PSA.
Bro, don't change ANYTHING until the test results are back, and he makes his decision. .. otherwise, he won't be able to make an informed decision, and you'll never know what your blood work would have actually been.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, don't change ANYTHING until the test results are back, and he makes his decision. .. otherwise, he won't be able to make an informed decision, and you'll never know what your blood work would have actually been.
Yeah guess I should wait till the 6 weeks bloods are done. But just paranoid that gyno will rear it ugly head soon...I wonder how fast other guys have noticed actual gyno when on Test? Especially TRT dosage. Surely not in only 6 weeks, I hope! Just worried about the sensitive and burning nips, and sometimes they look a little puffy compared to pre TRT.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, Ive noticed that I get waves of lightheaded/dizziness, especially during 3 days after injection. Some slight "flushing" feeling on my face and neck as well off and on, not red face but the feeling is comparable to taking Niacin (which I havent had in years). Then I came across a post on here saying they've been having dizzy/lighthead spells too will on Test! Punkrocker replied that he finally figured out it was from high estrogen, and went away completely with an AI.

Sucks being stuck with these symptoms and not being able to do anything about em!
Just curious, but how long does arimadex effect estrogen levels? Half life is 45-50hrs, but not sure what would show up on bloodwork.
Dammit!!!

*sorry if ive repeated myself...took some Kratom extract I made!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know it is difficult, but you don't have long to wait.

If you add ANYTHING to your TRT right now, you will probably effect the test results.

Patience, Kratomsan.
Wax on, wax off...then wax some more.

:)

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, Ive noticed that I get waves of lightheaded/dizziness, especially during 3 days after injection. Some slight "flushing" feeling on my face and neck as well off and on, not red face but the feeling is comparable to taking Niacin (which I havent had in years). Then I came across a post on here saying they've been having dizzy/lighthead spells too will on Test! Punkrocker replied that he finally figured out it was from high estrogen, and went away completely with an AI.

Sucks being stuck with these symptoms and not being able to do anything about em!
Just curious, but how long does arimadex effect estrogen levels? Half life is 45-50hrs, but not sure what would show up on bloodwork.
Dammit!!!

*sorry if ive repeated myself...took some Kratom extract I made!
Estrogen sides. I guarantee it (George foreman voice)

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Estrogen sides. I guarantee it (George foreman voice)
Hahaa, yeah I'm pretty damn sure at this point. I just did my 4th injection an hour ago, so by this time tomorrow if I feel the lightheadedness/brain fog again I'm calling my doc and demanding bloodwork and arimadex!
Hes a P.A. and doesnt know shiza. Needs to get on some good forums like Anabolic Minds and T Nation! Y'all have taught me extremely valuable info and for the most part...not complete *******s :)

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is good advice.