Trt/ Sermorelin therapy

a. lee_10

Awards
Started TRT therapy THROUGH A DOCTOR about 4 weeks ago. 200 MG Test Cyp 1x weekly, with HCG @50 iu's 2x weekly, and 1 MG arimidex weekly. Really starting to feel the affects now. Energy is through the roof, overall sense of well being blah blah blah.. All the normal stuff.. I'm looking to stack it with some growth. My question to you guys is, would it be better to take 191aa blue top from an unknown source (most likely China) on my own, or take Sermorelin therapy through a licensed physician?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Started TRT therapy THROUGH A DOCTOR about 4 weeks ago. 200 MG Test Cyp 1x weekly, with HCG @50 iu's 2x weekly, and 1 MG arimidex weekly. Really starting to feel the affects now. Energy is through the roof, overall sense of well being blah blah blah.. All the normal stuff.. I'm looking to stack it with some growth. My question to you guys is, would it be better to take 191aa blue top from an unknown source (most likely China) on my own, or take Sermorelin therapy through a licensed physician?
I take Sermorelin sub and just buy it online after a month of use at the gym it's a clear dif. Just get a good source.