TRT/Sarms

atlien2488

Awards
So the last 6 months I've been getting blood tests and have had pretty damn low T numbers for a 29 years old. 4 months ago I had it at about 440 Total/10 Free and more recently it has slowly gotten down to 370 total/8.8 free. I have been taking mk677 for a couple weeks which has been great for a lot of reasons. I highly doubt the IGF-1 levels from the mk677 effected my lowered test score but if anyone thinks it would have let me know.

Anyway, I was thinking about trying the TRT since im struggling and having a lot of the tale tell symptoms of low T. Just feelin ****ty. I've tried taking ZMA, healthy fats, heavy lifting and just eating really without any luck raising the scores. I am most likely going to start Monday, unless my LH and prolactin numbers are way out of wack in which case my doctor would probably look into other meds im assuming. My main question is, would staying on the mk677 be okay to do? and could I add ostarine/an additional sarm or should I wait a few weeks once I have started?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get your estrogen and prolactin checked!

Also how’s your diet? What’s your BF% and how often do you exercise?

MK677 isn’t a sarm, and I don’t believe it causes supression. I haven’t seen any research showing it has.

But I agree that’s a low number, some people might say otherwise or tell you it’s in the “normal” range but you shouldn’t have to suffer if you can do something about it. If you are having signs of low T and everything else comes back in a normal range then why not? It’s not going to get any better as you age.

Personally if your diets on point, your bf% is good and you exercise on a regular basis I would get on TRT, get those test numbers up and see how you feel.

As far as Sarms go I wouldn’t mess with your hormones any more if you’re just beginning TRT. And YES sarms will lower your test levels. My total test dropped by almost 200 in a week of beginning a sarm.

atlien2488

Awards
My diet is super on point, my Bf is probably between 16 and 18 percent and by how hard I train I shouldn't have low numbers. But on paper I do and mentally I do. Its a huge step and one I'm extremely reluctant to pursue but I think its for the best. Do you think I can stay on MK677 at least? Its done wonders for rest and recovery and actually helped a bit with depression. I don't think they would effect one another?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My diet is super on point, my Bf is probably between 16 and 18 percent and by how hard I train I shouldn't have low numbers. But on paper I do and mentally I do. Its a huge step and one I'm extremely reluctant to pursue but I think its for the best. Do you think I can stay on MK677 at least? Its done wonders for rest and recovery and actually helped a bit with depression. I don't think they would effect one another?
If mk677 is helping then by all means stay on it. People have used mk677 for years at a time. I don’t see why it would interfere with TRT.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you ran SARMS then you probably suppressed your HPTA. Before jumping on TRT you should look into a HPTA Restart protocol.

atlien2488

Awards
Only ran mk677.never ran anything estrogenic...i havent found any evidence this would suppress anything. You think i should take clomid and an ai first? Or take trt for a couple months and then do it..

atlien2488

Awards
Im gonna find out monday along w my prolactin, estrogen numbers.. ill post back. My TSH is .472 .....you think thats too low?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_4343.jpg

atlien2488

Awards
Thks for the reference....i guess the "normal range" will suffice

atlien2488

Awards
These are my latest numbers, estradiol super low

Total T: 291
free T: (Last time was 9) For some reason can’t see it on this lab report but I have an apt today to talk to doc, he has the official copy
LH: 2.2 (1.7-8.6)
Prolactin: 5.1 (4-15.2)
estradiol: 6.4 (7.6-42) Low
SHBG: 32 (16.5-56)