TRT / SARM advice

A

AscendoTuum

Awards
First off thanks to all here... I don’t post much but have been reading a ton and appreciate all the info!

I started TRT at the beginning of October. Baseline was 257, went on at 80 mg twice per week. Six weeks in I was a tad high at 1250, so they dropped me to 70 mg twice per week. This was a little disappointing of course, but I’m still feeling great and have seen a little recomp so far which is awesome. Macros and workouts are solid, quit drinking entirely around the time I started all this. I’m at 5’ 9” and 178, 11-12% BF.

I’d like to do a bulk followed by a cut late this spring (pending a break and then bloodwork, I test every 90) so I am looking for some suggestions... was considering LGD and RAD at 15 mg and 5 to 10 mg respectively for 7-8 weeks. Open to other ideas... budgets are never infinite but I work hard and am not about wasting that either...

Also curious if I should wait a tad longer for more blood test data... everything came back great, E2 was low end... kinda want to push this, but I am in it for the long haul.

Thanks in advance! :)

W

Whiteboyblue

Awards
I think you will be g2g since your blood work came back good, have you ever thought of dmz or epistane instead of sarms? Being on trt is great because you don't have to worry about shutdown which is a reason people prefer sarms... they don't at you down as hard.
I'm on trt as well started around the time you did and I will be starting a cycle soon as well. I also quit drinking when started lol.
I have gone from 158 to 195 since then, mostly solid gains but I also have been off work so I had plenty of free time.
What in going to do is either add tbol and more test cyp. Or get some dmz and epistane if I want to go legal route.
When spring comes I'll do a Winny cycle with npp instead of test c.
How old are you if you don't mind I'm almost 30

A

AscendoTuum

Awards
Hey thanks... 39 here. Ran Epistane once before and responded ok. Will check out some more threads here.