TRT + S-23 + MK-677 for shredded gains!

KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
I am a 6'1" 44 year old ketogenic physique athlete with 4 years of consistent training. I do high-frequency full-body training (push/pull split) 6 days per week. My goal is to correct some imbalances from past injuries and get to a single digit body fat % over the next 6 weeks. Currently sitting at about 11% body fat.

I have previously (about 1.5 years ago} used LGD + MK-677 to bulk with good results. About 8 months ago I tried Ostarine solo and was rather unimpressed.

I began Dr supervised TRT about a week ago for low T (350 total t and 7 free t). Those numbers are with trying every T boosting supplement and tactic in the book. I figure since I will have a supplemented and monitored testosterone for a base, might as well try a more serious SARM.

-- S-23 at 15mg/day (10mg in the morning and 5mg 12 hours later - will increase to 10mg at night once I can gauge the side effects a bit). Began yesterday.
-- MK-677 at 12.5mg before bed. May increase to 25mg. Began yesterday
-- First TRT dose (testosterone cypionate) was 260 a week ago with next one this weekend.
-- Standard ECA stack for cutting.

Will update with sides and results. The attached photo was taken yesterday! Let the enhanced gains begin!
VideoCapture_20190819-065326-01-01.jpeg

Last edited:
KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
Soooo... 2nd day of stack.

Weighing in at 173.2 today. Weight was 178 4 weeks ago. I am currently eating close to my BMR regardless of exercise. The plan is to eat like that for a couple weeks, then increase calories close to maintenance for about week to prevent thermogenic adaptation a little. Then, back to BMR calories (or less) depending on how lean I am. So far, no cardio. Will add it, if needed, closer to the end of the 6 weeks.

I originally planned to make this week a bit of a deload but I felt way too good. Instead I got some new PRs on Iso-lateral decline press and leg extensions. Felt strong! It may have just been in my head, but I will take it!

After the pre-workout supps kick in, 50% of the time the bowels get moving and I have to go **** before lifting. This time, it was violent! Barely made it to the porcelain throne in time and it was half watery? That's a first. But like I said, not feeling sick at all. Just amped.

Last edited:

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol preworkout dumps are real! I’m curious to see how the mk 677 treats you on leaning. Some people get bloat on it. Very user dependent, and at 12.5 you should be fine. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Best of luck!

KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
Lol preworkout dumps are real! I’m curious to see how the mk 677 treats you on leaning. Some people get bloat on it. Very user dependent, and at 12.5 you should be fine. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Best of luck!
Yeah I ran mk-677 for almost a year straight up until this past May. There was a little bloat but keto is good for avoiding water retention in general.

KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
Got my 2nd TRT dose yesterday at 190. Will be going back each Saturday.

They gave me the rest of my lab results from my previous visit, before any trt dose, and my Estradiol was at 190! Crazy. Obviously my test and Free test is aromatizing into estradiol for some reason. I can only guess due to the extensive natural test boosters I was previously taking.

Yesterday after getting home I took 25mg of aromasin and began supplementing with nettle leaf extract and stinging nettle root as well. Today, it was 12.5mg aromasin. Will likely go with another 12.5mg tomorrow.

No noticable negative sides from the S23, yet. Dose is now at 20mg total per day. Pump is starting to get a little more serious during workouts. Looking forward to the rest taking around Tuesday-ish. Last Monday was 3 days after my first TRT dose and I felt AMAZING. Even with crazy high estradiol. Should be even better this time around with lower estradiol.

Considering adding Cardarine to the mix. 7 weeks to go until goal.

Spent the last 3 days at or above maintenance calories and back to the deficit today.

Last edited: