TRT - Raloxifene

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm age 45. Been on trt over a year. I take 100mg's once per week of test cyp. Back in May/June I was having puffiness and tender nipples. I overdid it with letro & exemestane. I took 2.5mg's of letro two weeks in a row and 25mg's of aromasin the next two weeks. When I went for labs my test was over 700 (6 and a half days after last injection) but I completely tanked my estrogen. It worked, the puffiness and tenderness went away. But, now it has returned. It was recommended that I do a one month protocol or raloxifene and after that re-introduce exemestane at low and steady doses.

I'm thinking 50mg's of ralox for 30 days followed by aromasin @ 5mg's EOD. After 4 weeks of aromasin, I plan on redoing labs. Anyone have any better ideas? Thoughts, suggestions or concerns?

Thanks.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah id do 25 mgs ralox. 50 mgs isnt needed on a trt dose.

really an ai isnt needed either on that low of a dose. Serm protects from gyno, even if one could possibly get it from 100 mgs test.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks pal. I'll try it for a month at 25mg's. After a month if labs are good and it's worked, should I continue on? Or maybe lower the dose or frequency?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Continue ralox until gyno/puffiness is gone. Could take a month, could take 2.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The nipple tenderness/puffiness fluctuates throughout the week. I just now pulled the trigger on ralox from ma research. Should be starting it next week. I will follow up with results. Has anyone here used MA ralox with success?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For gyno/puffiness 120mg for 3 days then 60mg a day till its gone then 30mg a day to prevent it. You may be able to get away without the 30 mg, but I’m on 120 a day just because my gyno is already really bad and I’m just holding it off till surgery

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've got two bottles. Gonna start with 50mg's daily and assess after a week.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This was my 5th day on ralox @ 50mg's. I think it's already working. Puffiness appears to be down a little and they aren't as sensitive as they've been. Hopefully this trend continues.