TRT question

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
So I’m trying to keep e2 low where I don’t need an A.I. doc had me on 200 for a while, that was too much, and then 150mg which also slowly seems to make my e2 climb. Would dropping to 100 from 150 make a dramatic difference in E2 levels? Seems like a dumb question but 🤷‍♂️.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agree with above. I inject eod. Also I use 3 caps per day of SNS inhibit-e for healthy estrogen metabolism. It doesn't crash e2, just works to keep things healthy.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or just CRUSH ESYROGEN INTO OBLIVION!!!!!! Letro everyday! Lol. Actually I’m a rare case because I have used letro at 1mg a day for weeks before and never felt bad and never had blood work show bad lipids. But I do enjoy letro as an ai at 1mg twice a week on shot days

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Agree with above. I inject eod. Also I use 3 caps per day of SNS inhibit-e for healthy estrogen metabolism. It doesn't crash e2, just works to keep things healthy.
what about using DIM

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
i also have tried injecting every other day and believe it or not my body responds best at 1x week dosing for whatever reason. But dropping from 150 to 100 would def be less estrogenic right?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what about using DIM
Vigorous steve talked about dim in some of his videos.

Inhibit-E is a great formula. It contains id3-c which I believe is the precursor to dim. For $21/mo it's hard to beat. I'm currently running a cycle of 350mg test-e, pinning 100mg eod with Inhibit-E being the only thing im using for e control. I'm not giving hormonal advice as everyone is different, this has just been my experience.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards

Inhibit-E is a great formula. It contains id3-c which I believe is the precursor to dim. For $21/mo it's hard to beat. I'm currently running a cycle of 350mg test-e, pinning 100mg eod with Inhibit-E being the only thing im using for e control. I'm not giving hormonal advice as everyone is different, this has just been my experience.
Will it crash you though?

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just a thought, along with bi weekly or m/w/f injection schedule. Injecting subQ will also lower estrogen conversion

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m assuming no AI at all? The reason I’m asking is I’ve been on TRT for almost 10 years and have to take an AI. I’ve been thinking about subq fur the reason of keeping my E2 in check with no AI. Any help would be appreciated.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m assuming no AI at all? The reason I’m asking is I’ve been on TRT for almost 10 years and have to take an AI. I’ve been thinking about subq fur the reason of keeping my E2 in check with no AI. Any help would be appreciated.
At 125mg I didn't need an AI

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you ever have to take an AI with IM injections?
IM injections twice a week I used .75mg adex a week.

Now I increased my TRT to 175mg and I needed 1mg a week. I am now on 200mg and use 1.5mg a week.

But subQ at 125mg I needed no AI

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IM injections twice a week I used .75mg adex a week.

Now I increased my TRT to 175mg and I needed 1mg a week. I am now on 200mg and use 1.5mg a week.

But subQ at 125mg I needed no AI
I’ve been contemplating switching to subq. You may have pushed me in that direction. I appreciate the info.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been contemplating switching to subq. You may have pushed me in that direction. I appreciate the info.
It's definitely a more stable way to go, and the more frequent the better. I ain't pinning every day so I do m/w/f lol and it keeps volume to a minimum per shot, Don't want weird bumps in my stomach.

I'd suggest getting a 3/8 needle and 1/2cc syringes to make the iu marks easier to see lol and with a 3/8 needle you can pretty much pin anywhere you can reach. Also no scar tissue build up in the muscle

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's definitely a more stable way to go, and the more frequent the better. I ain't pinning every day so I do m/w/f lol and it keeps volume to a minimum per shot, Don't want weird bumps in my stomach.

I'd suggest getting a 3/8 needle and 1/2cc syringes to make the iu marks easier to see lol and with a 3/8 needle you can pretty much pin anywhere you can reach. Also no scar tissue build up in the muscle
Good to know on the iu marks. I believe I’m going to give this a try

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is correct - the purpose of Inhibit-E is to help modulate estrogen and support healthy estrogen metabolism and bring levels into the optimal range without crashing them.

what about using DIM
Inhibit-E is a very comprehensive formula and uses I3C over DIM, which most people consider much better than DIM.

I'm glad that you're liking it and that its helping you.

I3C is superior to DIM in my opinion as well. You'll see conflicting info on it, but the reason that a lot of brands try to promote DIM over I3C is because DIM is much cheaper and therefore they have a financial incentive to try to do so. That said, I3C is only one small part of the Inhibit-E formula.

Will it crash you though?
He answered you in his first post about Inhibit-E - that it won't crash your levels; I added a little more detail to it in my reply in this multi-quote post - but the Inhibit-E writeup goes into great detail on it:

We're out of stock on Inhibit-E at the moment bc it sells so well, but you can find some retailers that have some in stock.

No. It's not a pharmaceutical ai. It modulates estrogen, it doesn't crush it. @sns8778 can do a much better job than I can explaining it
Thanks for tagging me. Hopefully this reply explains most of it - and the write up is very in depth and should give a greater insight into it.

We get a lot of referrals from clinics for people to use Inhibit-E for people on HRT for helping to keep their estrogen levels stabilized.