Unanswered TRT & PROHORMONES, 1-ANDRO?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 1 andro for about a week and a half and also cardarine and ostarine for almost a month. And I just seen my DOC. And went over my labs from before I started a month ago and my test was at 250. So he perscibed me trt at 84 mgs a week. .6ml of 200mg/ml test cypionate. Is there a point in continuing to cycle the prohormone 1-andro and start trt? Or would it be pointless? Also should I wait to start the trt until I finish my 6-8 week 1-andro cycle? And is there even a point to have the ostarine and cardarine in there? Thank yo u for your input it'll be much appreciated!

S

samhardy2008

Awards
I've been taking 1 andro for about a week and a half and also cardarine and ostarine for almost a month. And I just seen my DOC. And went over my labs from before I started a month ago and my test was at 250. So he perscibed me trt at 84 mgs a week. .6ml of 200mg/ml test cypionate. Is there a point in continuing to cycle the prohormone 1-andro and start trt? Or would it be pointless? Also should I wait to start the trt until I finish my 6-8 week 1-andro cycle? And is there even a point to have the ostarine and cardarine in there? Thank yo u for your input it'll be much appreciated!
To be totally honest I haven’t messed with prohormones in years and I’ve never messed with sarms. But in my opinion I’d hop on the trt and start using it right away man. My levels were at 278 and was prescribed 100mg a week. Which by no means will put you at 4,000 on your test. But from what I’ve read a lot of guys get into the higher end like 1,000 plus. I’ve run cycles in the past of ugl and honestly looked my best I ever did when I dropped to just 1 cc a week of test and dialed my training and diet in. I’m excited about the trt because I’m 29 and have felt like **** for a couple years now after getting off gear. Sure it’s exciting to go pick up a bottle of test and it be totally legal but even more exciting knowing within the next few weeks I’ll feel way better and body will respond better to life in general......... But any fucking ways yeah man start the test right away, keep running the Andro if you want. Only a handful of PH that were good back in the day anyways.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.6ml of 200mg/ml is 120mg not 84mgs.

You should get yourself dialed in before you mess with anything else

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would be very stupid to start messing with aas or pro hormones when you start TRT. Your doctor will be dialing your trt the first few months and will be looking at your bloods to adjust and see how you react. He ll be wondering wtf is going when your values are all fucked up. After a while (6+months) you’ll only be needed bloods every 4-6 months and it’s at that point that you can mess with some stuff if you do it smart(meaning you’ll give time to your body to return to normal values before the next blood.

S

samhardy2008

Awards
It would be very stupid to start messing with aas or pro hormones when you start TRT. Your doctor will be dialing your trt the first few months and will be looking at your bloods to adjust and see how you react. He ll be wondering wtf is going when your values are all fucked up. After a while (6+months) you’ll only be needed bloods every 4-6 months and it’s at that point that you can mess with some stuff if you do it smart(meaning you’ll give time to your body to return to normal values before the next blood.
X2 on this

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Supplements 14
bell1986 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 28
aspec Anabolics 39
DK0313 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
DK0313 Anabolics 0