TRT Pre Bloodwork Question

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I just finished running a cycle, I tapered down to 200mg my last two injections.

My last shot was on March 19. I have been finishing up my Trenavar at 30mg a day and will finish by Sunday.

I have a TRT bloodwork draw (to qualify) on Thursday, April 2. Will my numbers be out of wack? I just donated blood so I know my
hematocrit and hemoglobin numbers are good to go for sure and my heart rate and pulse were excellent as well. They’re just drawing for my testosterone count...should I be good to go without high levels?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So your last shot was March 19th at 200mg?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
U should be good bro...but you get always get your own blood done prior, to see where everything at.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Are you in range with 200mg? Most men would be above the reference range. Factoring in your tapering from a cycle and you likely will still be above range.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you in range with 200mg? Most men would be above the reference range. Factoring in your tapering from a cycle and you likely will still be above range.
you’re the most amazing poster on this board and your advices is better than what any Dr can ever give us, you can stop posting now because we’re not worthy of your knowledge.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
you’re the most amazing poster on this board and your advices is better than what any Dr can ever give us, you can stop posting now because we’re not worthy of your knowledge.
*Buzz Lightyear voice*
"You're mocking me, aren't you?"
People love to mock others when they can't comprehend their knowledge. You didn't even state your objection to my post. Perhaps your test levels are only TRT level with 200mg per week and it angers you that you need more to cycle compared to most other men. That's not my problem. But again, I am only guessing since you'd rather be sarcastic.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
*Buzz Lightyear voice*
"You're mocking me, aren't you?"
People love to mock others when they can't comprehend their knowledge. You didn't even state your objection to my post. Perhaps your test levels are only TRT level with 200mg per week and it angers you that you need more to cycle compared to most other men. That's not my problem. But again, I am only guessing since you'd rather be sarcastic.
So far you haven’t post anything useful so yes, I am mocking you and I’m hoping you stop posting your nonsense.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Update if anybody was curious: tested at....37ng LOL. He recalibrated his machine too. Truly incredible what tren can do.