TRT plus clomiphene or Anavar or rad 140?

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
On TRT 200mg a week and anstrozole. Feel like I could get more out of this.
1. Clomid raises Test, but would it raise test above where I am with TRT like a combined number? What about estrogen?
2. Same question with Anavar. How much to add?
3. What would rad 140 do? Fight for the receptors or add a simulated higher test level on top of the TRT?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is absolutely no point in adding the clomid to trt.

40-60mg of anavar would be a nice boost.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1- Adding clomid is a bad idea. You don’t add a serm to trt to boost your performance. 2- there is no such things as fighting for receptors. There is more receptors in you than you’ll ever need. There is only so much stimulus a body can get at the same time. That’s all. But yeah Adding something like anavar would give you a nice little boost.

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
There is absolutely no point in adding the clomid to trt.

40-60mg of anavar would be a nice boost.
Thanks for answering so fast. I was leaning towards var but I have had really good luck with rad and mk677. Just wondering what either of those would do to my blood tests. I don't want to piss off my doctor, he really is working with me.

I know that anavar would really increase my free test and I wonder how soon would I have to cut it out before next test. I have heard about 6 weeks.

Also, is it 40 to 60mg of var ED? Seems like a lot but that's the dosages I have heard before. How long would a cycle be considering blood tests every 3 to 4 months. If I am correct, that would make my 200 mg a week the equivalent of 500 to 600 a week? Any thoughts?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for answering so fast. I was leaning towards var but I have had really good luck with rad and mk677. Just wondering what either of those would do to my blood tests. I don't want to piss off my doctor, he really is working with me.

I know that anavar would really increase my free test and I wonder how soon would I have to cut it out before next test. I have heard about 6 weeks.

Also, is it 40 to 60mg of var ED? Seems like a lot but that's the dosages I have heard before. How long would a cycle be considering blood tests every 3 to 4 months. If I am correct, that would make my 200 mg a week the equivalent of 500 to 600 a week? Any thoughts?
Var will do zero for your free test or overall test. Rad is a waste. The thing your Dr could be worried about is your cholesterol, that can take a dump and your liver could get elevated but if you stop a month or so from your blood test you should be fine. I’m doing Var now on TRT @50mg ed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going to disagree with rad being a waste. I actually like the stuff. 20mg a day should give you a little boost in strength, it has a good mental feel, its prostate protective to a degree and will not raise estrogen or dht levels. I think it's a nice add on to trt. Adding anavar will have more performance enhancing effects but your not really on trt anymore, it's a mini cycle I'd say. But still I dont see anything wrong with it. If boosting free test is a priority add proviron. If you want a free test boost and performance enhancement effects, you could add winny but I'd limit it to 6 weeks, again not trt any more but a nice kick in the ass

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
Var will do zero for your free test or overall test. Rad is a waste. The thing your Dr could be worried about is your cholesterol, that can take a dump and your liver could get elevated but if you stop a month or so from your blood test you should be fine. I’m doing Var now on TRT @50mg ed.
How are you liking it? If it is not raising free test, what is it doing?

Last edited: