TRT over internet services

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a call back from a medical group I reached out to online and they said they’d be happy to work with me regardless of my age which is awesome. They said I’d be set up with 5 months of TRT meds but it’s about $850 for everything. I’m not gonna go into exactly what group this is, but I was referred to them by Marc Lobliner when I met him awhile back.
The plan would be as follows: 200mg test cyp per week in one or two injections, an Arimidex 1mg twice a week, HCG 250iu twice a week. Pretty standard to my knowledge. Is this a good price for these services? I was also informed that they prescribe Deca 5 month supply for $300 and winny 50mg Ed for 8 weeks but I’m not sure what the price on that one is. They said they would also like to put me on the Deca after my labs are checked for joint pain and injuries sustained over the years. What are your thoughts on this TRT group? Should I look elsewhere? $850 is steep but I can pay it. If there was another clinic that could treat me and offer the same kind of services, substances and plan for a lesser price I’d be more inclined to go with them.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s definitely a bit expensive, but pretty much any hrt clinic will be relatively pricey. Not sure how much other clinics charge as comparison.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s definitely a bit expensive, but pretty much any hrt clinic will be relatively pricey. Not sure how much other clinics charge as comparison.
For 5 months it isn’t super bad I guess but still. Had no idea winny was still prescribed.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For 5 months it isn’t super bad I guess but still. Had no idea winny was still prescribed.
Yea, I’m surprised they’re willing to prescribe winny and deca like that.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea, I’m surprised they’re willing to prescribe winny and deca like that.
Yeah, it kinda raises a red flag for me to be honest. Seems too good to be true.
As a side note Marc Lobliner is so adamant that he ONLY uses TRT (300mg per week) but this company he’s linked to and uses has EVERYTHING. Like it’s even harder for me to believe now that he doesn’t dabble a little when it’s all right there.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, it kinda raises a red flag for me to be honest. Seems too good to be true.
As a side note Marc Lobliner is so adamant that he ONLY uses TRT (300mg per week) but this company he’s linked to and uses has EVERYTHING. Like it’s even harder for me to believe now that he doesn’t dabble a little when it’s all right there.
I’m pretty sure he mentioned being on deca as well. I personally like Marc, he’s pretty funny if you follow him on social media lol.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats 170 a month and if your getting all the meds (test, ai, hcg) like you stated thats not too bad.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Thats 170 a month and if your getting all the meds (test, ai, hcg) like you stated thats not too bad.
Not bad at all, you can definitely source it cheaper from an ugl but you really dont know if youre getting legit stuff

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not bad at all, you can definitely source it cheaper from an ugl but you really dont know if youre getting legit stuff
this^ and your getting a script.. meaning you can carry your gear legally too.

Admin_Error

Awards
OP: That 5 month cost is high. My hrt clinic for that same 5 month supply with proper blood work added I do believe would be about $400-500+/- or $80-$100 per month.

Cost is even cheaper using goodrx for some items + compounding pharmacy for the other items to potentially bring your cost down to $60 a month for that 5 month supply with blood work through my hrt clinic. Also slin pins are the best to use.

Cheapest option. Is check with your health insurance as they may cover everything including bloodwork or potentially cover a good chuck of it so I would check with them.

Your anastrozole dosage is an over kill @ 1mg twice a week. It should be way less. To me that’s a red flag. The Decca & Winny also a red flag.

My personal cost for HRT/TRT has been well under $1,200 a year for all meds (test, ai, hcg) + other stuff. This also including dr follow ups. All most all clinics are over price, don’t care about there patient, and most of their dr there have no idea what there doing. I’d take your time OP and really look around before you settle in. It’s good your coming here to ask questions.

There are a few great clinics out there with excellent Drs and Drs that offer proper protocols and who truly know what there doing. Good places like these don’t try to nickel and dime you for everything etc. Places like these also care about there patients. This is what you should be looking for.

If you google: excelmale how to find a good doctor that can point you to the right direction. I’d go through that forum and do your research. There a few mention of those places on here. So if you google there name + anabolicminds you can find post on here about them. Just a general google about what you find. This should help you out. Then you can come back here on whatever your decision is and we get you a bit more feedback.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP: That 5 month cost is high. My hrt clinic for that same 5 month supply with proper blood work added I do believe would be about $400-500+/- or $80-$100 per month.

Cost is even cheaper using goodrx for some items + compounding pharmacy for the other items to potentially bring your cost down to $60 a month for that 5 month supply with blood work through my hrt clinic. Also slin pins are the best to use.

Cheapest option. Is check with your health insurance as they may cover everything including bloodwork or potentially cover a good chuck of it so I would check with them.

Your anastrozole dosage is an over kill @ 1mg twice a week. It should be way less. To me that’s a red flag. The Decca & Winny also a red flag.

My personal cost for HRT/TRT has been well under $1,200 a year for all meds (test, ai, hcg) + other stuff. This also including dr follow ups. All most all clinics are over price, don’t care about there patient, and most of their dr there have no idea what there doing. I’d take your time OP and really look around before you settle in. It’s good your coming here to ask questions.

There are a few great clinics out there with excellent Drs and Drs that offer proper protocols and who truly know what there doing. Good places like these don’t try to nickel and dime you for everything etc. Places like these also care about there patients. This is what you should be looking for.

If you google: excelmale how to find a good doctor that can point you to the right direction. I’d go through that forum and do your research. There a few mention of those places on here. So if you google there name + anabolicminds you can find post on here about them. Just a general google about what you find. This should help you out. Then you can come back here on whatever your decision is and we get you a bit more feedback.
Thanks man! It’s been rough to find a good doc because of my area being so secluded. I’m on TRT now at 80mg a week but it isn’t cutting it and my doc won’t raise it or give me HCG. The HCG is a big part for me because I’m in my early 20s and want to maintain fertility. Online is mainly the only go to I’ve had so I’m trying to see if there’s any better options. If they sent me a script itself then I could use goodrx like I do now and this would be a ton cheaper but they actually sent a crate with all your meds already in it.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey op, can you pm me the info to the clinic? Id love dome deca for my knees and shoulders. Thanks!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you or the clinic bring up deca and winnie first? I’m just curious.

And why do you need hrt in your early 20’s? Is it from gear use?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe deca and winstrol are still legal to prescribe...but no one has prescribed it (do to government scare tactics and strangle holding Dr's.) for so long that I think deca isn't made in the states anymore~ winstrol is also used as vet gear so i think it is still made state side.

not saying that titan meds wont have legit stuff im just thinking its not made here and suspect quality/sterility. If I'm getting a script I want big pharma gear that I'm familiar with.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to harp on something that people have been asking you but did they happen to say what medical purpose they would be giving you deca and winny for? I'd be interested to hear what they had to say because I just can't imagine what legitimate benefit(other than muscle growth) you would get from either while on trt.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to harp on something that people have been asking you but did they happen to say what medical purpose they would be giving you deca and winny for? I'd be interested to hear what they had to say because I just can't imagine what legitimate benefit(other than muscle growth) you would get from either while on trt.
Deca for joint pain, injuries and osteoporosis. Winny for weight loss and to “cut back on needle usage” if you wanted.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you or the clinic bring up deca and winnie first? I’m just curious.

And why do you need hrt in your early 20’s? Is it from gear use?
They brought it up first as well as other services they offer like vitamin injections. I’m not exactly sure why I need it but it isn’t from gear use. My test before TRT was 178ng/dL and my estrogen was 7pg. I’ve taken a lot of blows to the balls growing up so that probably took its toll, plus long term drug use when younger and high dose antidepressants. Not exactly surprised lol.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe deca and winstrol are still legal to prescribe...but no one has prescribed it (do to government scare tactics and strangle holding Dr's.) for so long that I think deca isn't made in the states anymore~ winstrol is also used as vet gear so i think it is still made state side.

not saying that titan meds wont have legit stuff im just thinking its not made here and suspect quality/sterility. If I'm getting a script I want big pharma gear that I'm familiar with.
The compounds they have are actually brewed in a “compounding pharmacy” in my home state, a couple hours from me oddly enough.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The compounds they have are actually brewed in a “compounding pharmacy” in my home state, a couple hours from me oddly enough.
exactly.. were these raws are coming from are of my interest.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I already know exactly who you mean and they're true blue legit. They're expensive but it is real top quality Pharma steroids and GH, mk677 and everything. Enjoy it you lucky fxcker.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I myself am on trt and it is awesome to be able to have legit legal gear that you can trust travel etc.. but if your only getting 200mg a week.. that’s not going to cut it if you want to blast and cruise. I know several years back envision medical offered 400mg test along with 200mg deca a week. I mean I know some of you will wanna justify how that’s wreckless and irresponsible but would you rather a legit doctor do that for you than go buy underground **** that can get you in big trouble if your caught with as well as a list of other issues like infections bunk gear etc etc.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not worried about blasting and cruising. 200mg is plenty for me per week, if I want to blast I’ll just use some other test I have. This is mainly for my well being more than anything at this point.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i really dont think its that expensive...
but then how much you have to add for deca and winstrol is another question all togeher.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont understamd why youd add deca or winstrol to trt? At that point why not just buy UG and run a cycle... It's cheaper and basically thats running a cycle not hrt.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dont understamd why youd add deca or winstrol to trt? At that point why not just buy UG and run a cycle... It's cheaper and basically thats running a cycle not hrt.
Well they prescribe the Deca for what it was made for basically, but you are right. But 5 months worth for 300 isn’t bad.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well they prescribe the Deca for what it was made for basically, but you are right. But 5 months worth for 300 isn’t bad.
Yeah I’m pretty sure these doctors have a better understanding of these hormones then we do.. of course we look at them straight for building muscle.. and I don’t care what any one says that they want to get on trt to feel better blah blah we all know and myself included that building muscle was a priority.. at a natty level at 300 I never felt I had terrible issues but for sure the muscle building potential wasn’t there.. I mean if building muscle wasn’t the priority and it was all about just feeling better than why not anti depressants lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m pretty sure these doctors have a better understanding of these hormones then we do.. of course we look at them straight for building muscle.. and I don’t care what any one says that they want to get on trt to feel better blah blah we all know and myself included that building muscle was a priority.. at a natty level at 300 I never felt I had terrible issues but for sure the muscle building potential wasn’t there.. I mean if building muscle wasn’t the priority and it was all about just feeling better than why not anti depressants lol
Its not the same bro... I have plenty of muscle. I dont want to ever live my life with test levels in the 300s again. You feel like ****. I dont take anti depressant because the issue isnt depression. Its low testosterone.