TRT OTC ANTI ESTROGENS

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I have posted here before just been a while, will repost 2 recent pics of me after my clean bulk. For some reason OTC Anti estrogens work much better than lets say, Adex Letro etc. Adex always screws with my sex drive while OTC supplements boost it and lower estrogen. Taking PES erase now, 3 caps a day and my gyno is completely gone and sex drive is up, joints a little sore nothing major. Im also on 400mg Test a week cruise.

Im wondering if there is any other superior TestBooster/Anti-E OTC that you guys could reccomend to stack with my TRT?

here are the recent pics.

View attachment 54404View attachment 54405

One is kinda toolish, lol im sorry about that, but it shows the arm off good!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase pro, licogenix and triazole are all popular. Ive only had experience with triazole. It def dried me out some.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about sex drive boost?
Nothing I remember note worthy. My libido is more androgen sensitive. I can take just a couple caps of androhard and dry hump this screen. Anti E's don't get much response. Dunno. There should b tons of logs around.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Nothing I remember note worthy. My libido is more androgen sensitive. I can take just a couple caps of androhard and dry hump this screen. Anti E's don't get much response. Dunno. There should b tons of logs around.
Well like i said i cruise on Test 400mg. But i need something thats going to level my estro out you know?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would find 3 good ones and rotate them. U look solid in the pics bro.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I would find 3 good ones and rotate them. U look solid in the pics bro.
Thanks man, yeah about 5'11 203lbs 19.5 inch arms. Not bad for a bulk. My waist is only a 32.5 as well. So i dont need to cut too much. Just gonna lose the bloat. And ill try the triazole, i hear its bad for hairloss though?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i like how ya photoshopped your thighs onto your arms. solid man!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Any DAA product? Should be good for sex drive.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
if you are on TRT i don't think you are producing any natural test to boost...

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daa isn't an anti e. Its a natural test booster. I don't see how it could effect u at 400mg a week

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
pretty much, erase is awesome, and i have heard nothing but good about triazole. forma-stanzol might interest you as well, but it is a transdermal.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
pretty much, erase is awesome, and i have heard nothing but good about triazole. forma-stanzol might interest you as well, but it is a transdermal.
Yeah no skin rubbing ****. But i def need the estrogen balanced somewhat and adex just doesnt do **** for me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Triazole dried me up big time. Play with the dosing though. 3 caps had my joints achey but, my age could factor into it. Formestane is my other go to but, you don't want the transdermal route. 6Bromo really did the job on estro but libido tanked with it.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Triazole dried me up big time. Play with the dosing though. 3 caps had my joints achey but, my age could factor into it. Formestane is my other go to but, you don't want the transdermal route. 6Bromo really did the job on estro but libido tanked with it.
How did triazole effect libido

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
if adex isn't working you might want to look into aromasin or letrozole as well... they aren't OTC but they are available as research chemicals.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
if adex isn't working you might want to look into aromasin or letrozole as well... they aren't OTC but they are available as research chemicals.
Ive tried all the anti estrogens, letro works for a bit but them BOOM down the drain goes libido. Seems like the pharma anti estrogens just lower mine too much. thats why i use to use Novedex XT, it use to keep me balanced very well.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
gotcha, quite an odd case you have there, have you ever considered dosing the letro like .5mg once a a week? It has a long half-life.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did not affect libido