Unanswered TRT+Ostarine

lala1

Awards
Hi,

I am new to this forum but looking for some guidance. I have been on TRT for past 6 months at 200mg/week of test cyp. I got to say i feel amazing and my life has improved all around since i got on TRT. now i am looking to get over a plateau and wanted to see if ostarine on TRT has any benefit. From what i read it has the lowest amount of side effects and promises 3-5 pounds of muscle or help cutting down BF further. I also read some anecdotal evidence that it can cause issues while on TRT because it binds to the same receptors and increases chances of thicker blood, but nothing really to support those stories. So i wanted to see if anyone has done it, saw benefit or side effects from Ostarine while on TRT.

background: i used to train and kept my diet well through my teens and well into 20s. Always was pretty lean or could drop weight after bulking winter very easily. After breaking my leg and not training for 2 years due to injury i started drinking more and eating crap. Felt depressed and that continued for 6+ years. I got tested for test levels and was in sub 10s for free test and sub 400 for serum, which is in range but way low. COnsidering i always was over 200 pounds with abs showing most summers i'm assuming i was always on the higher range naturally so i think for me this was a big drop. Now i am close to my old condition but i started hitting plateaus in dropping weight. at 6.1' I went from around 240 to 230 while dropping body fat from 33% to 18%: according to one of those electric scales that measure that thing. I know they're now accurate, i just use them as way to gauge progress as having that extra data point is really helpful for adjusting diet.

my diet is on point, for the majority of last 6 months it was 500 cals bellow maintenance with monthly carb day/meal depending on how i felt. last month i dropped another 300 cals from carbs. tend to stick to the same 5 meals every day: fatty fish once a day, chicken and lean grass fed beef with egg whites for protein sources and buckwheat and steel cut oats for carbs. Fatty fish in olive oil and 2 egg pretty much covers the fats for the day. I do lower upper split 4 times a week with 2 active rest days and 1 complete rest (normally homework day anyways, working on a degree.) Cardio is 3-4 times a week whenever legs dont feel too weak or sore. 45-60 minutes on treadmill burning 500-700 calories. nothing too intense.

Reason i provided background is i see so many posts of someone asking for advice on drugs without getting their diet and training straight first. I see posts asking what else can they take because someone thought that you can't gain muscle on TRT. I think i've done well in the last 6 months and honestly very happy with the results, although i simply got back what i had and havent gained anything new yet.
I am asking this because i do want to see if ostarine is a good option to get over that sticking point i am at right now. I'd hate to drop calories further or increase cardio. never liked restricitng calories that much as it seem

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ostarine is garbage. Just hearing the word ostarine is triggering me

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay here’s what a little research would tell you : ostarine is one of the most toxic sarms out there, it will completly trash your lipids, super toxic to the liver, has no muscle building abilities whatsoever. It is good at nothing except maybe muscle wasting on a big cut and even then there would be so much better options. I mean if you want to break into a plateau why not do a real cycle run something that’s gonna give you gains especially if you’re gonna trash your levels(which is fine and normal on cycle as long as you let them return to normal after)

lala1

Awards
Okay here’s what a little research would tell you : ostarine is one of the most toxic sarms out there, it will completely trash your lipids, super toxic to the liver, has no muscle building abilities whatsoever. It is good at nothing except maybe muscle wasting on a big cut and even then there would be so much better options. I mean if you want to break into a plateau why not do a real cycle run something that’s gonna give you gains especially if you’re gonna trash your levels(which is fine and normal on cycle as long as you let them
Real cycle is illegal in my country, SARMS are in that grey area still.
THats not what i read about Ostarine, please provide research backing up the toxicity and "no muscle building".

Lipid profile is effected but looking at research it is comparative to some of the more milder anabolics. It is not meant to bulk and yes it will not provide massive gains but i am also not looking to put on 20 more pounds and loose it in a week i am off of it. Reading through stuff up to 7lbs of keep-able muscle is possible.

If not ostarine what would you consider for what i outlined in my question?

What is your experience/results with anabolics? As i am looking for advice i'd like to understand how credible the the source is and considering your first 2 messages there isn't much credibility so far.

lala1

Awards
Okay here’s what a little research would tell you : ostarine is one of the most toxic sarms out there, it will completly trash your lipids, super toxic to the liver, has no muscle building abilities whatsoever. It is good at nothing except maybe muscle wasting on a big cut and even then there would be so much better options. I mean if you want to break into a plateau why not do a real cycle run something that’s gonna give you gains especially if you’re gonna trash your levels(which is fine and normal on cycle as long as you let them return to normal after)
I'm also not too worried about lipids as it will be fairly short cycle, i eat plenty of omega 3's plus supplement with it and i can always add cardarine to compensate for it.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried ostarine and I didn’t like it at all. I got more gains from creatine. For me ostarine sucks..but that’s just me