Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

trt medication and insurance

fame126

Well-known member
can anyone please help? so my insurance stopped covering test cyp and I'm now forced to pay out of pocket 68.00 a month. i know it's really not a lot but it just sucks when it used to be covered but not anymore. anyways, are there any cheap mail order pharmacies that deliver. i have a rx from my endo i just need a legit place somewhere in or near San Diego. any suggestions?
 
can anyone please help? so my insurance stopped covering test cyp and I'm now forced to pay out of pocket 68.00 a month. i know it's really not a lot but it just sucks when it used to be covered but not anymore. anyways, are there any cheap mail order pharmacies that deliver. i have a rx from my endo i just need a legit place somewhere in or near San Diego. any suggestions?

I know a few people I work with who have legit scripts and who cross the border to meds. I do not know if that is an option.
 
Back
Top