Trt+ masteron or primo

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ran with a trt+ dose of 250 what would you add in?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dosage should masteron be run on a cut trt....

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
250mg. 250mg masteron enough? Or bump test to 400mg and then 1:1?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No self administered, blood work dictates what I do. Back to masteron, 250mg enough to notice anything?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah if you’re going to do it as a cruise Test/Mast 250/250 is good, and after a while if blood work is good you could run a blast at 400/400 bulk or cut with that and health markers should stay in range, as long as diet is clean and you’re doing some cardio.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Primo. It’s healthier and a better drug all around. Sure it’s more expensive but if you want “bang for your buck” run Tren.

250mg Test and 200mg Primo is a good cruise dose. I actually might run this after I’m done with my current blast.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah if that's the case I would just up test dosage, primo is not a gamechanger for a non competition physique. Never used masteron that is why there is interest. Used tren and yes a gamechanger and might use that next summer just for fun at a lower dose.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah for me those minor gains are what you get from a bump in trt dosage. Guess we are all different in how our body works.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A few years ago I was on trt and added in a low dose primo

My goal wasn’t to get huge, it was to get the “feel good” I heard so many guys talk about

The stuff was great and I added nice clean weight over time and had no sides. My hair actually got thicker and total testosterone was around 1100. I think I was taking 125 test a week with another 200 or 300 of primo. A lot of guys said I was throwing away money but the results in the gym were really solid. However I never saw the “feel good” I wanted … but I never ran it at 600 a week either so
What has me mainly leaning towards primo is the probable zero sides. I'd run it just about the same as you did just to complement without effecting bloods and helping keep estro in check... OTOH masteron is cheap and I would be running it low as well so bloods might be fine 🤷

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh my bad. I was confused. I’m interested in the low dose Primo. If you go with that, keep us updated
I talked to a buddy I respect. I'm going to keep it simple for the next few months and watch bloods. Next order if all is well will be a primo run.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on TRT at 160mg/week. I basically go between that for 2-3 months and then 3-4 months of 200test/200 primo and I love it. No worries with bloodwork, look great, feel great but not that "on" feeling.. consistent, steady gains as well. Also, on a hard cut this works wonders.. I notice within 3 weeks of cutting leaning out, looking bigger and fuller. Again, expectations need to be realistic.. if you've run tren or any really heavy cycles, any low dose primo or mast will probably be disappointing.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm on TRT at 160mg/week. I basically go between that for 2-3 months and then 3-4 months of 200test/200 primo and I love it. No worries with bloodwork, look great, feel great but not that "on" feeling.. consistent, steady gains as well. Also, on a hard cut this works wonders.. I notice within 3 weeks of cutting leaning out, looking bigger and fuller. Again, expectations need to be realistic.. if you've run tren or any really heavy cycles, any low dose primo or mast will probably be disappointing.
I like this idea...good job..isn't too expensive that way either..some gh on top of this would work wonders..don't know if you've tried that or not

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this idea...good job..isn't too expensive that way either..some gh on top of this would work wonders..don't know if you've tried that or not
I haven't tried GH.. this combo is great, the primo keeps me feeling good and keeps progress moving and it let's me run the test without the AI I normally need.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So far my experience with mast is... Meh at best tbh. Once I'm done with my cycle I'll probably pick up some primo to cruise with next year and see how that feels. 200/200 for cruising and when I was nearing the end of my cut I went all the way up to 600ish a week for 6 weeks and still didn't really look/feel anything. Kind of annoying tbh

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Educate me here - Chemically how far apart are they. Mast has low sides for you?
I'm no expert on the subject. From personal experience mast skews my hdl and ldl and will increase bp some ran to 600mg wk. Primo a friend gave me a low 400 wk leftover I ran 8wks once. Still learning primo but it didn't change bloods during that time and many i see claim true primo doesn't on many running a low dose. Both are very similar in effect but primo is "cleaner" like @BBiceps mentioned
Primos said to give that round Arnold look

Last edited:
EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
E2 did drop with both. Maybe mast at 200wk wouldn't hurt health much and worth the savings... I dunno convince me I got 3 months to decide.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Totally believe in cardarine! I run it at 10 mgs only during blasts of around a gram plus or orals. End game is exactly that feel good, no super alpha you're talking about

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright I got labs back and things look great. I was going to wait a few more months but I'm inpatient. I'm trying mast e first. Will be 250 test, 100-200 mast e. Primo would just take too long to get to me atm and mast is cheap enough and will be here next week.

I'm excited haha. Shbg freeing up should help libido and hopefully I won't have any estrogen problems anymore. Slightly worried about hairloss but it is a mild dose and I have Nizoral on hand used a couple times a week.

I'm not taking cardarine to see how I lipids turn out but will be taking citrus bergamot (also nac, nattokincase, telemarian)

I am still more interested in primo and will run it later when it is more available for me.

Any other info or advice is appreciated

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright I got labs back and things look great. I was going to wait a few more months but I'm inpatient. I'm trying mast e first. Will be 250 test, 100-200 mast e. Primo would just take too long to get to me atm and mast is cheap enough and will be here next week.

I'm excited haha. Shbg freeing up should help libido and hopefully I won't have any estrogen problems anymore. Slightly worried about hairloss but it is a mild dose and I have Nizoral on hand used a couple times a week.

I'm not taking cardarine to see how I lipids turn out but will be taking citrus bergamot (also nac, nattokincase, telemarian)

I am still more interested in primo and will run it later when it is more available for me.

Any other info or advice is appreciated
Sounds like a solid plan….I don’t think you should have too much to worry about hair loss at that dose of Mast, but it should provide a good little boost, help a little with estrogen, and libido. I like your support supplements, bergamot, nac, Nattokinase, Telmisartan for BP all have extra benefits that I feel all should be added to every cycle if not already taken as staples.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I'm on 250 test split 2x week. 200 mast split 2x week. Bloat is down and I can see more definition without cutting at the moment. Freaking awesome. I get moon face on high test solo and I hate it. I didn't expect a low dose to work. I'll do some bloods in about 2 months. But will change to primo if lipids dive fast, if not I'll run mast for a few more months.

Hair isn't falling out. I started topical minoxidil just because I have a little thinning but I don't believe I have mpb. It may just be stress and age as my hairline is fine and ive ran many dht derivatives in the past. Will be ordering oral minoxidil raws and making a suspension in due time 5mg a day. I truthfully don't like doing topical, I never keep up with it .

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've got 4 full bottles of td 11oxo and 1 4/5 bottle of td 4andro that I half started using in the corner of my bedroom sink collecting dust....

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ended up having to take an ai still. So that portion didn't work out. The bloat is 10x better so will continue. Bloods next next month

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It sounds like your masteron is actually testosterone if your bloating and getting estrogen sides on those doses
I might have worded it wrong. Since adding masteron my bloat is better. I've had to take an ai weekly, aromasin, on 250 of test solo and was hoping the masteron would let me get off the ai. It didn't work out that way. But it is helping with the bloat of the dose. Possibly placebo but I do feel more calm with the mast dose added too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I might have worded it wrong. Since adding masteron my bloat is better. I've had to take an ai weekly, aromasin, on 250 of test solo and was hoping the masteron would let me get off the ai. It didn't work out that way. But it is helping with the bloat of the dose. Possibly placebo but I do feel more calm with the mast dose added too.
If anything I'd say mast should make you feel a little stimulated but it's usualy with higher doses and mast prop in my opinion.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have adhd. Caffeine, Adderall, Ritalin all calms me not much stimulation. May be the reason. It's a low dose on Mast true. I felt good off higher doses but don't care to run blasts anymore. It's trt plus then drop back down to 150 to 200 wk for awhile.

It's mast e. I'm not convinced on the broscience between e vs p or deca vs npp.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have adhd. Caffeine, Adderall, Ritalin all calms me not much stimulation. May be the reason. It's a low dose on Mast true. I felt good off higher doses but don't care to run blasts anymore. It's trt plus then drop back down to 150 to 200 wk for awhile.

It's mast e. I'm not convinced on the broscience between e vs p or deca vs npp.
What I'm talking about is not bioscience. I'm talking about a large dose of a short ester is going to have a more pronounced effect up front because the fast spike in hormones vs. If you took the same 300-400mg with a long ester it's slowly peaking. Imagine taking a shot of wisky vs sipping on a equal beverage over a few hours type deal

I'm also adhd. Bad! Lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's also a completely different type of stimulating effect then a actual stimulant

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What I'm talking about is not bioscience. I'm talking about a large dose of a short ester is going to have a more pronounced effect up front because the fast spike in hormones vs. If you took the same 300-400mg with a long ester it's slowly peaking. Imagine taking a shot of wisky vs sipping on a equal beverage over a few hours type deal

I'm also adhd. Bad! Lol
Oh yeah I use the steroid calc to gauge decently even bloods. Thought you meant different effects off different esters like npp is easier then deca other than just being out faster. I've always used long esters so maybe I'm partial

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh yeah I use the steroid calc to gauge decently even bloods. Thought you meant different effects off different esters like npp is easier then deca other than just being out faster. I've always used long esters so maybe I'm partial
I prefer long esters but I do use short for 19nors just in case I need to bail

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I prefer long esters but I do use short for 19nors just in case I need to bail
Only low dosed deca myself. I'm scared of the emotions clomid make me enough of a hopeless romantic...

Semaglutide and primo have been ordered. First time with Semaglutide to help cut. Got some proviron to see if I like it any better than mast/primo.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm just randomly updating here. If you know who type iix is and find him credible, he didn't like the video at all
I don’t personally believe anyone or very few people on this site is going to choose one over the other because of the differences in that guys post. I think most of the posters just stick with the basics when choosing a PED.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t personally believe anyone or very few people on this site is going to choose one over the other because of the differences in that guys post. I think most of the posters just stick with the basics when choosing a PED.
It's more about how primo acts as anti estrogenic. The youtube was the first to propose they found an ai within primo. Type iix has his own thesis on why he believes it to happen