TRT Long Term Consequences?

cazten

Awards
I'm currently exploring the potential benefits of TRT as a young (33) male. Are there any go to white-papers or resources folks often reference on the potential pitfalls of long term TRT? One of the things I'm most interested in is understanding if you can discontinue successfully after long term (multi year) usage if you no longer wanted to keep pinning.

The benefits are awfully easy to find but I feel like most the basic google search data on pitfalls is heavily influenced by typical media bias against hormones and is often laden with **** data as opposed to referencing something scientifically sound.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently exploring the potential benefits of TRT as a young (33) male. Are there any go to white-papers or resources folks often reference on the potential pitfalls of long term TRT? One of the things I'm most interested in is understanding if you can discontinue successfully after long term (multi year) usage if you no longer wanted to keep pinning.

The benefits are awfully easy to find but I feel like most the basic google search data on pitfalls is heavily influenced by typical media bias against hormones and is often laden with **** data as opposed to referencing something scientifically sound.

It's a pretty good read

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Why are you wanting to go on TRT?

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote

It's a pretty good read
Always thankful for a study, but the executive summary seems to indicate no conclusions one way or the other. It seems to be a mixed bag of conflicting findings. We are the lab rats. Hopefully someone will collect my data before I'm dust.