TRT LIBIDO RESTART

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok guys so I've given it alot of thought and i decided that instead of taking the sustanon from my doc and trying to get the libido boost, im gonna try to do a restart. I was told that i can still use testosterone during my restart to try to preserve my muscle and sanity as long as i keep it in low doses. I was thinking of doing 50mg cyp subcutaneous every 3 and a half days which would have me fluctuating at around 300-600 total test which keeps me in the low to mid range testosterone in the body which is not enough to shut me down thus letting the clomid to do its work. So i been on hcg for a while now, the plan is continue my hcg for the next 2 weeks, then i will lower my testosterone dose to 50mg every 3 and a half days, ill start clomid at 50mg every day, discontinue the hcg and then get blood work after 4 weeks of being on only clomid and teeny doses of test. If my total t is 1000 or more, that will show that its working and ill taper off the test more and run the clomid for another few weeks and then get bloodwork again and see how i feel and see how my numbers look once i totally taper off and see if my libido returns. At that point once i jump back on trt with a functional hpta, the synthetic testosterone working with my natty test should give my libido a great boost in the same way it did when i first started trt. If this is a success, i think every 3 months ill lower my test and run clomid to ensure a functional hpta. What do you guys think?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
See below.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good luck.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Who told you that you can do a restart while taking test? I cant imagine how this is possible. To my knowledge your system completely stops producing own test when it realizes exogenous testosterone. Lets hear other opinions as well

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm with this guy ^

It doesn't make sense to me. Tapering doesn't work. Any exogenous Test at all will tell your body to stop producing.

Follow protocol with final IM then HCG to get the boys moving and then depending on the type of Test in your case Cyp. 2-3 weeks to allow it to level down.

PCT. Restart.

What it appears you want to do is a blast n cruise.

Bridge then blast n cruise.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Using test while attempting a restart...

*face palm*

How long have you been on hcg? Did you have testicular atrophy? Is it now better (since you've been on hcg for awhile). If the boys are back to normal, hop off the hcg and run clomid.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
i take 100mg test a week. My LH and FSH levels are 0. You wont restart anything doing that.