TRT +HCG dosing protocol for optimal levels?

Mward97

Awards
What would be a good dosing schedule(specific ester and injection schedule) of testosterone and HCG prescribed by my doctor to maintain my total testosterone levels around 1000ng/dl as close to 24/7 as possible(minimal peaks and valleys)?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Not sure if that's possible with enan or cyp, maybe test prop once a day?

Mward97

Awards
Why do you say that? I'm seeing a lot of people saying that something like 90mg test cyp or prop e3d puts them over the 1000 mark? What do you think about that

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Why do you say that? I'm seeing a lot of people saying that something like 90mg test cyp or prop e3d puts them over the 1000 mark? What do you think about that
Oh yeah it will put you well over 1000ng/dL, but you said you wanted to stay at 1000. Injecting twice a week will keep your levels a bit more stable, but you'll still experience the roller coaster effect. 60mg puts me around 900 within 24 hours after injection, and I drop down to around 550 before my next dose. Enan and cyp are long acting, that's why I mentioned injecting prop every day since it's short. Either that, or go with t-gels. Also, being at 1000+ will cause you to run into other issues such as elevated estradiol, rbc, and hematocrit.

Mward97

Awards
Aren't a lot of those other issues related to age and also if you are a primary aromatizer or not? A 20 year old probably wouldn't have estradiol flying off the charts at a total test of 1000ng/dl I would assume. Rbc and hematocrit can be controlled by donating blood yes? Thanks.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Aren't a lot of those other issues related to age and also if you are a primary aromatizer or not? A 20 year old probably wouldn't have estradiol flying off the charts at a total test of 1000ng/dl I would assume. Rbc and hematocrit can be controlled by donating blood yes? Thanks.
Really just depends on the individual, but fluctuating estradiol levels affect people differently. I feel best around 20, and notice anxiety and decreased libido around a level of 30. Rbc and hematocrit can be controlled by blood donation.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why are you wanting to keep your test levels at 1000? I'm assuming you're wanting to cycle?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 15
Supplements 23
bell1986 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 33
Anabolics 12
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 23