trt has made me a minute man

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
My Doc put me on test replacement therapy 3 weeks ago. I am to take 8/10 of a cc per week. 20iu of hcg 3 days before shot and 20iu hcg the day before the test shot and 1 arimedex the day after the shot. I started 3 weeks ago. I am definately feeling better. the only problem is now I cum much quicker than usual. Is this normal and is there anything I can take OTC to change that?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My Doc put me on test replacement therapy 3 weeks ago. I am to take 8/10 of a cc per week. 20iu of hcg 3 days before shot and 20iu hcg the day before the test shot and 1 arimedex the day after the shot. I started 3 weeks ago. I am definately feeling better. the only problem is now I cum much quicker than usual. Is this normal and is there anything I can take OTC to change that?

Before turning your self into a human chemistry set. First need to isolate the issue. When other hormones are added to the mix it can cause an imbalance in other areas as well as your neurotransmitters, thyroid, and adrenals.

So what the hell do you know is doing what?
You first need to stablize e2 and T will out an AI to see if you even need it
HCG should not be added in untill t and e2 are stable with proper testosterone levels. This way you will know how much T is coming from the injection and not HCG. HCG can be added in later. In my experience, HCG can cause too much e2 and is not worth the little 200-300 jump in testosterone at he expense of double or tripling your e2.

AI adminstered once a week shows you practioner need to under stand half life of drugs and how to properly perscribe them Adex needs to be taken every 3 days to maintain plasma levels not once a week. 160 mgs is alot for one person unless you are fast metaboliser which can be seen in few blood tests and urine.

Had a patient stable on T only and e2 at low 20's perfect !!
addin hcg 250 ius 2 days before the shot on twice weekly shots, He emailed me with in 2 week after wards complaining of issues, had blood test done and e2 was 4 times higher !!

Ps you meant 200 ius not 20 unless you mean 20 on insulin pin

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
matrix do you think I should decrease my test and hcg dosage then. yes 20 in a insulin pin on Wednesdays and Fridays. 8/10cc of test cyp on Saturday and 1 adex on Sunday.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
matrix do you think I should decrease my test and hcg dosage then. yes 20 in a insulin pin on Wednesdays and Fridays. 8/10cc of test cyp on Saturday and 1 adex on Sunday.
Bottom line is your dr is incompetent and does not know proper half lives of drugs mainly adex. Once you get your proper dosage of adex in check then majority of your symptoms should resolve.

Adex needs to be taken a minimum of every 3 days. Not once a week.
Split dosage in one every 3rd day will keep levels more stable. With out knowing all the data I can not make any recommendation on your testosteorne dosage.