TRT for 3 yrs..... ready to bump up.

Dsuemg

Awards
I've been on TRT for the last 3 years and wanted to try bumping up to something stronger. I just had labs done, everything has stayed pretty consistent after the 1st while of trt dosage and labs to get things where the dr said "they need to be".
Current labs - SHBG 7.4 (range 10-50). Free Test 386.5 (range 46-224) Bioavailable Test 828.4 (range 110-575). Total Test 1073.
I am on 200mg test-c weekly and pin sun and weds. My labs were drawn weds morning BEFORE my next dose so they should be at a low I assume.
Dr says these levels are "perfect" for what he wants me at.
Estradiol though is at 84 (range </=39) but he says he likes to see it higher and is comfortable with where it sits.
1st off..... thoughts on my numbers?
2nd..... what could I add to this that would be a next step up? I was thinking epistane, (really would like T-bol or var if if i can access) or even just bumping my test-c dose up to say 400.
I'm not looking to add size, just harden up what i already have. I'm 5'11 and currently weight 198. BF% is generally around 18-20%.

any info is appreciated.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Total test over a thousand before your next pin is great. I got bloods done a few months ago while on my "trt" dose of 250mg. Right before next pin and total test was 550. As long as you dont have sides higher e2 up to a certain point can be a good thing. And if you want to bump it up try 500mg test or add some var or tbol in at 50mg a day. Sent you a PM

Dsuemg

Awards
what would i look for specifically for high E signs? i have anastrazol that the dr has told me to use as necessary but where he hasn't been concerned I never use it. BUT i don't know that i would know what signs to look for either and when to use the AI.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Things like lumps in your chest(gyno) could be ED issues, water retention. When i run high test my e2 can rise. Doesn’t bother me at all. You may be the same.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
At 200mg you probably don’t need an AI. At 750mg a week i do .5 every other day and e2 is at 37. Everyone is very different so might have to play around with

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
With no symptoms and dr not worried, then maybe just ride it out and have some real AI on hand. You could use the milder otc stuf to see if it helps alittle.