Trt dosages of test for a cycle? Will I need pct?

R2Dtwo

Awards
So first off, I’m a noob to pinning and this will be my first actual “cycle” involving pinning, only cycle I’ve done before were epi-andro and an ostarine cycle (prohormones and serms). I was wondering what the suppression, if any, would look like if I decided to just take maybe 100mg per week. I’ve got pct ready in case of suppression, but will there really be any as long as I keep my test levels in the higher but natural range and don’t go over the natural range?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So first off, I’m a noob to pinning and this will be my first actual “cycle” involving pinning, only cycle I’ve done before were epi-andro and an ostarine cycle (prohormones and serms). I was wondering what the suppression, if any, would look like if I decided to just take maybe 100mg per week. I’ve got pct ready in case of suppression, but will there really be any as long as I keep my test levels in the higher but natural range and don’t go over the natural range?
Yes, you will need a SERM PCT.
The only reason guys on TRT don't need to PCT is because they never come off.

Testosterone is suppressive. Putting more in your body suppresses your own production.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not understanding logic here bro, your going to suppress your own test to replace it with normal range levels of exogenous test?

are you wanting to actually go on trt? Do you have low test?

sorry if I’m missing something but it doesn’t make any sense to run this as a cycle......

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you need to do a lot more research. Trt dosages are usually 100-200 mg a week to keep people in the “normal” range.

By Injecting 100mg a week, you will suppress
Your own test production and possibly put your test levels lower than they are right now naturally. So you may in fact have negative results. 100mg a week is not a cycle.

Not trying to make you sound ignorant on the subject, but do you understand that there is no difference between the test your body produces and the test you inject. Injecting testosterone is not magic as compared to the test your own body produces.