Trt doctor won't listen

Whiteboyblue

Awards
I started trt around August and I'm at 250mg test c. bi weekly, I have told my doctor I feel it the second week being low 3 times and all she tells me is that it's not actually low it doesn't work like that I'm just feeling less of an effect.
I can't exactly switch to a different doctor, I was hoping someone here has been through this and can offer some hints to get her to change her mind. If not it would then make sense to just get black market gear and take it into my own hands I think.
I prefer not to go that route if I can avoid it, but I really feel it crash half way in the second week and half the time I go in for pins now they don't even have someone there to give it and make me wait another half a week on top of it, it's bull**** even when I go on vacation I have to do without because she won't give me doses to self administer.
Maybe someone has an excerpt from a medical journal or something that would make her see she's wrong?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started trt around August and I'm at 250mg test c. bi weekly, I have told my doctor I feel it the second week being low 3 times and all she tells me is that it's not actually low it doesn't work like that I'm just feeling less of an effect.
I can't exactly switch to a different doctor, I was hoping someone here has been through this and can offer some hints to get her to change her mind. If not it would then make sense to just get black market gear and take it into my own hands I think.
I prefer not to go that route if I can avoid it, but I really feel it crash half way in the second week and half the time I go in for pins now they don't even have someone there to give it and make me wait another half a week on top of it, it's bull**** even when I go on vacation I have to do without because she won't give me doses to self administer.
Maybe someone has an excerpt from a medical journal or something that would make her see she's wrong?
Why are the shots given in the office? Is that mandated, or your choice?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A doctor shouldn't need an excerpt to understand the way something as simple as testosterone injections work. Either tell her you will be doing them at home yourself and splitting the shots up as you please, or find a new doctor. The fact that you can feel a difference should be enough for her to want to try and help fix it. Remember, a doctor works for you and their job is to treat you. If they aren't willing to help you out, go elsewhere.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A doctor shouldn't need an excerpt to understand the way something as simple as testosterone injections work. Either tell her you will be doing them at home yourself and splitting the shots up as you please, or find a new doctor. The fact that you can feel a difference should be enough for her to want to try and help fix it. Remember, a doctor works for you and their job is to treat you. If they aren't willing to help you out, go elsewhere.
^^^ Yep ^^^

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d also tell her that you’d like to get bloodwork 2-3 days after pinning, as well as 14 days after. The difference between the two in regards to testosterone will be so dramatic that she’d be a moron to disagree still.