Trt doc told me to skip a week

Whiteboyblue

Awards
Have been on t.cyp about two months at 500bi weekly, I had an emergency to come up that would put me out of the country when I'm scheduled for my dose and doc refused to let me take it with me...I will be overdue a week by the tone I get back will I feel like **** or crash? Should I get some dbol for the week?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does he inject you in his office?

If not, Some options:
-take it with you anyways
-mail it to yourself and inject there

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your doctor told you to take the week off and youre gonna do the opposite? lol

all jokes aside, you should just listen to your doctor.. no you wont crash, grow boobs or die..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Find a new doctor; yours is clearly a dumbass. 500mg once every two weeks??? Like come on, that guy has no idea what he is doing. And he should let you administer it yourself as well.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Find a new doctor; yours is clearly a dumbass. 500mg once every two weeks??? Like come on, that guy has no idea what he is doing. And he should let you administer it yourself as well.
100%

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Talked to a few WSM competitors and they said everyone flies with orals (which are carryon), and some will pack oils in one checked bag while another guy will check syringes. Obviously use unmarked or mislabeled containers (vitamins for orals, shampoo containers, herbal essential oils etc for the oil).

If you can bring your script proving you can have it outside of the Dr’s office, you could just preload a pin and openly declare it as legal medicine carryon going through security (even if it was ugl oil). People on TRT do that often.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Talked to a few WSM competitors and they said everyone flies with orals (which are carryon), and some will pack oils in one checked bag while another guy will check syringes. Obviously use unmarked or mislabeled containers (vitamins for orals, shampoo containers, herbal essential oils etc for the oil).

If you can bring your script proving you can have it outside of the Dr’s office, you could just preload a pin and openly declare it as legal medicine carryon going through security (even if it was ugl oil). People on TRT do that often.
Exactly what he said.

Your doc has you on a cycle.

Your dose puts me over 1200 and I’m not comfortable doing that for even 12 months.