Trt + dht’s

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m wanting to run a dht or similar with my trt, can you guys tell me what’s worked for you? I’m wanting to keep it long term but say 20 weeks then maybe changing it up.

options are =

androsterone
Epi andro
androsterone/epi andro
mast
prov

plenty of people run mast or prov with there trt but not seen much androsterone or epi andro with trt unless it’s a limited cycle along with trt.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m wanting to run a dht or similar with my trt, can you guys tell me what’s worked for you? I’m wanting to keep it long term but say 20 weeks then maybe changing it up.

options are =

androsterone
Epi andro
androsterone/epi andro
mast
prov

plenty of people run mast or prov with there trt but not seen much androsterone or epi andro with trt unless it’s a limited cycle along with trt.
It wouldn’t be wise to run an andro for 20 weeks. It would screw up your lipids and also your trt bloodwork. 8 weeks max.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

options are =

androsterone
Epi andro
androsterone/epi andro
mast
prov

Proviron, low dose mast and epi andro are all good options for lowering shbg and boosting free test giving you more bang for your buck so to speak. I'd try proviron at 25-50 mg or mast at 2-300. Epi andro would be my last option but would also work imo. Low dose winstrol (around 25mg) also works great and gives a nice performance boost.

It's good for leaning you out some and can relieve the need for an ai for estrogen conversion. Smart man, a dht makes everything so much better in my experience

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ProvironLow dose winstrol (around 25mg) also works great and gives a nice performance boost.

It's good for leaning you out some and can relieve the need for an ai for estrogen conversion. Smart man, a dht makes everything so much better in my experience
I have a friend/client that get winstrol from his Dr at 25mg ed along with his TRT, I guess his blood work is good so winstrol in a low dose is probably good. Maybe a low dose (5mg) SD would work as well?