trt clinic

JAM@19

Awards
I was on trt for a few years with spectrum out of miami flordia I think they closed down I am usa north carolina over 50 years old anyone have any trt clinic recommendations has anyone used titan the one that Dave Palumbo recommends. thanks for your help.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Medical Health Institute in FL is mine.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was on trt for a few years with spectrum out of miami flordia I think they closed down I am usa north carolina over 50 years old anyone have any trt clinic recommendations has anyone used titan the one that Dave Palumbo recommends. thanks for your help.
I too used Spectrum. The doc and his staff basically moved on and started their own clinic. Look up Quantum Wellness.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That explains the random email I got from Quantum then.

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Howdy all. haven't posted on these boards in about 17 years or so. OP: I'm also in NC. I did a before and after thread here way back then when I was a 34 year old baby. Now I'm approaching 52 fatter, balder, older, with low T. I am getting my final blood draw with a neurotic, pain in the ass Endo before possibly being prescribed trt if I'm lucky, and if my T tests as low as it was with my GP (233 and 260 total with 6.4 and 9 free).

I'm hedging my bets here trying to line up a plan B if this Endo doesn't pan out. Anywhoo I'm trying to verify this Quantum place as there seems to be a dozen or so calling themselves "quantum wellness." Is it the one that's quantumwellnesshrt dot com? And what about cost with these guys?

Here's my before and after thread from a million years ago...

Last edited:

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quantum Wellness Solutions HRT
www.quantumwellnesshrt.com

Testosterone Therapy
-Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml DHEA Blend 10ml $125
-Testosteorne Propionate/Cypionate 200mg/ml 10ml $147

-HCG 5000iu is Back!!! $89
HGH Treatment (Increase HGH, better immune system, healing injuries, body fat loss and much more)
-Ipamorelin therapy 2 months $499 (NEW)
-Sermorelin therapy 2 months $499
-Ibutameron 10mg oral therapy 60day $239
-Sermorelin/ Ipamorelin therapy 3 months $795
Specialty Therapies & Fat Loss Therapies
-GAC Glutamine, Arginine, Carnitine $115 - MICC Fat Burner 30ml $99
Weight Loss Treatments
20day program (meal plan, 1HCG 5000, 1b12 10ml, needle syringes and ground shipping)
$195
40day program (meal plan, 1HCG 11000, 1b12 10ml, needle syringes and ground shipping)
$375

This is from my most recent email received from my patient care coordinator. Message me if you need any more details.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where in NC are you? I go to Robinhood Integretive Health in Winston-Salem. They’re great with TRT.