TRT blood results

C

CentralcoastT

Awards
Hey guys, I just got my blood work results after being on TRT for 5 weeks now. I requested them at this time to get an idea where my estrogen levels stood to make sure I could keep them at a good level. Now here’s my issue, the lab didn’t do their normal ng/DL for the testosterone levels, they did it in “L” not sure if this is a false reading/misprint or what. Has anyone ran Into this before? I’ll post a photo of the results for test and free.

Adjustments.JPG

J

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I just got my blood work results after being on TRT for 5 weeks now. I requested them at this time to get an idea where my estrogen levels stood to make sure I could keep them at a good level. Now here’s my issue, the lab didn’t do their normal ng/DL for the testosterone levels, they did it in “L” not sure if this is a false reading/misprint or what. Has anyone ran Into this before? I’ll post a photo of the results for test and free.

View attachment 188569
The L may stand for low. I have seen that on my bloods in the past.

C

CentralcoastT

Awards
Hmm that’s weird, my previous level was almost 700. How the heck could it drop to that. Now I’m really confused

R

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, the L is simply for "low"
I haven't known labs to be highly inaccurate, so just trusting that the number is legit, the only thing I can think of is a very far apart spacing on your dosing? What compound are you using and how many days between? (Edit, and how many mg?)

C

CentralcoastT

Awards
Currently doing 200mg of 20% cream daily

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Get injections...the cream is wack

R

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Currently doing 200mg of 20% cream daily
It could've been the one time you totally forgot about application? Levels will go down very fast with skipped days.

Like @manifesto says, and from a pharmacokinetics standpoint, injections are better. Doctors often don't like giving those out, but if you have any issues at all with cream or gel, injections will likely solve them.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Tell the doctor your are afraid the cream might transfer to your loved ones (ie kids, wife, GF, both...)