Trt at 23?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice,it’s only a very small lump(smaller Than a pea)
just wanted to rid it if I could.
I had similar issue before a couple of years ago and it went when I took superdrol.
you think I shall take tamoxifen for few weeks 20-40mg daily then go on to superdrol and test cycle,
in hope it goes away?
i can buy any ai or serm very easily to go with cycle too.
Like Hyde said, surgery is the only way to totally get rid of it. That said, for me, I got a lump on one side, tamoxifen shrunk it down until it’s completely unnoticeable. But I’ve had 3 more times since then that it decided to blow back up. Twice, it was from running stuff, which aggravates it for obvious reasons, but once, it came out of nowhere. If you’re like me, you can shrink it to being unnoticeable for months or even years at a time, but it’s not gone.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve seen a bunch of guys say raloxifene is better than tamoxifen for gyno. I tried some of MA’s and didn’t notice any difference. The tamoxifen had it shrunk down to nothing in like 2 weeks. Am I just weird?
Tamoxifen run high enough works pretty well. 40mg or so for me personally. BUT Raloxifene at even a similar dose works just as well, and it’s healthier to run longer for sure.

FWIW, I’m currently using MA Research Raloxifene at 40-50mg daily while I finish this blast up and it’s definitely effective for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve seen a bunch of guys say raloxifene is better than tamoxifen for gyno. I tried some of MA’s and didn’t notice any difference. The tamoxifen had it shrunk down to nothing in like 2 weeks. Am I just weird?
this was MA tamoxifen also?

just a headsup-- @Smont gets 15% at MAresearch.

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tamoxifen run high enough works pretty well. 40mg or so for me personally. BUT Raloxifene at even a similar dose works just as well, and it’s healthier to run longer for sure.

FWIW, I’m currently using MA Research Raloxifene at 40-50mg daily while I finish this blast up and it’s definitely effective for me.
I want to say I was doing 60mg. I remember thinking it was expensive as hell but would be worth it if it worked. Tamoxifen at 20 knocked it out and even 10 keeps things under control.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took advantage of the 30 percent off sale at IML and snagged some turk. Not sure how I will dose it yet but considering 2 a day on training days and 1 on rest days to maybe make it last a little longer? Mostly hoping for the SHBG effects but performance gains in my lifting would be nice too

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took advantage of the 30 percent off sale at IML and snagged some turk. Not sure how I will dose it yet but considering 2 a day on training days and 1 on rest days to maybe make it last a little longer? Mostly hoping for the SHBG effects but performance gains in my lifting would be nice too
I actually did as well today, thinking 2 caps for 60 days. Going into a cruise in another week or so and intend to run a bit of Masteron through it. Been on mast already and Proviron lately and I’m sure my SHBG is very low, so between raising SHBG some and potential joint health benefits I decided to test it out. Like you said, any anabolism is purely a bonus.