TRT at 22 Years Old. Help Please

Twe1v2

Twe1v2

Awards
Hey guys,

So when I was 15 I had a pituitary tumor which affected my hormones. I went on trt (testosterone replacement therapy) using androgel up until I was 18. I went off of it and never really thought much of it. Not until now at 22 have I had blood work done and for a consistent few months my test levels have been in the high 200's - low 300's. so I went to my endocrinologist who put me on trt again but with test cyp 200.... The problem is he's prescribing me 1cc (200mg) of test every 2 weeks. Now being on these forms over the years I'm in fear that my natural production is going to shut down and on top of that my test levels are still going to be extremely low. The average levels of test are between 300-800 according to my endo and of course I want to be on the high end of that average rather than at the low end. What do u guys think? Am I getting prescribed not enough to get my levels back up? Cause 1cc every 2 weeks is a crazy low dose IMO...

Twe1v2

Twe1v2

Awards
Any advice? I'm going in next week to check my levels.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

So when I was 15 I had a pituitary tumor which affected my hormones. I went on trt (testosterone replacement therapy) using androgel up until I was 18. I went off of it and never really thought much of it. Not until now at 22 have I had blood work done and for a consistent few months my test levels have been in the high 200's - low 300's. so I went to my endocrinologist who put me on trt again but with test cyp 200.... The problem is he's prescribing me 1cc (200mg) of test every 2 weeks. Now being on these forms over the years I'm in fear that my natural production is going to shut down and on top of that my test levels are still going to be extremely low. The average levels of test are between 300-800 according to my endo and of course I want to be on the high end of that average rather than at the low end. What do u guys think? Am I getting prescribed not enough to get my levels back up? Cause 1cc every 2 weeks is a crazy low dose IMO...
200mg per 2 weeks is standard. Take 100 each week to keep the balance better. Or ask about Clomid for try to try to get those natty numbers up.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

Lily Pad

Awards
Wait till ur levels are tested. Make sure the MD knows u want your levels on the upper end of normal