TRT and shutdown.... Opinions?

getalpha

Awards
Hey All,

Okay, so was talking to my Dr.

I'm currently doing 250mg Testosterone Enanthate every 2 weeks. Now I dont want to have hormonal swings, and I dont think I do just yet but good to find out about this..... here are a few statements from the Dr and I'd love your opinion.

When I asked about going to weekly injections the reply was that, weekly injections are too much, it will shut you down, injections should be every two weeks.

As far as I am aware, when you are on exogenous testosterone, you are shut down anyway.....

Whats the view on this?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
find a new dr or just inj weekly and dont tell your dr

getalpha

Awards
I am correct though right? you cannot be "shut down more" when you are already on test shots?

Problem in Australia, is finding good TRT doctors, far and few between

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am correct though right? you cannot be "shut down more" when you are already on test shots?

Problem in Australia, is finding good TRT doctors, far and few between
Are you giving the drug your self? If you are do what you have to do as long as you testing results and symptoms respond.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
You are correct. The average male produces about 7mg per day or 49mg per week and you are averaging 125mg per week. If you are exceeding natural production without using HCG, you are shut down. Even with HCG, you are producing a very small percentage of your own test, so you are shut down by a large percentage.
With the every 2 week protocol, you are way over range immediately after the injection, but way under range by the next injection. This is what causes the physical and psychological symptoms that we refer to as the roller coaster effect.

getalpha

Awards
@TheMatrix, yes it is self administered (injection wise). Problem is they come in those ready injector kits, aka pop off a small rubber nib, and put the needle directly on and inject.

Not sure how you can split that and maintain hygene etc?

Any advice here?

@DragonRider - Thanks this is what I thought.

Could he be referring to any other kind of shutdown? I dont believe there is any other system that can be shutdown from test, just sounds like he's not familiar with weekly shots, which is unusual as he has alot of experience with TRT.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
@TheMatrix, yes it is self administered (injection wise). Problem is they come in those ready injector kits, aka pop off a small rubber nib, and put the needle directly on and inject.

Not sure how you can split that and maintain hygene etc?

Any advice here?

@DragonRider - Thanks this is what I thought.

Could he be referring to any other kind of shutdown? I dont believe there is any other system that can be shutdown from test, just sounds like he's not familiar with weekly shots, which is unusual as he has alot of experience with TRT.
Use insulin pin 29 gauge half inch, pull the plunger, fill it up with the correct amount then recap it. That simple.