Trt and orals

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So I had been on clomid no other apt
Trying To get my wife pregnant. Now that she's pregnant my doctor has prescribed me test cyp at 100mg and 1000iu hcg weekly. I've decided to blast and cruise. However I have to get blood work in 7 weeks. He is checking psa and hematocrit and test levels.

If I take a 6 week oral. Drop it a week pre blood work will it work in hiding use from him. After this blood work the appointments are only every 6 months so I can really blast.

So my current cycle is

Test cyp 100mg for life
Hcg 500iu twice a week
1-6 1 dhea and 4 dhea
Was thinking throwing in helladrol. Or
Hdrol same thing. On top.
Week 7 just test and hopefully pass blood
Test to appear normal trt. Than blast hard with a real cycle. I'm cutting. I've done numerous cycles I'm 30 years old. Wanna ease back into this

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, itd be dumb to run anything which may jeopardise your trt at this early stage. Ive seen docs pull guys off test treatment due to concerns over elevated hematocrit. Not to mention estrogen.

Just wait.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those oral are multiple precursor pre hormones which means multiple conversions which will likely elevate estrogen at the very least. Unadviseable.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Dude, itd be dumb to run anything which may jeopardise your trt at this early stage. Ive seen docs pull guys off test treatment due to concerns over elevated hematocrit. Not to mention
Just wait.

I think your right. I've waited with low t for 2 years what's 7 more weeks lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What?

Play it straight man. If 100mg cyp isnt cutting it and youre feeling crappy during that 7 weeks, hopefully the clean numbers will reflect that and the doc may even up your dose.

You dont want to confound matters by adding in other drugs/ph/aas and trying to cheat the draw by doing a donation. Youll regret it.

If your doc suspects aas use thatll be it.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
What?

Play it straight man. If 100mg cyp isnt cutting it and youre feeling crappy during that 7 weeks, hopefully the clean numbers will reflect that and the doc may even up your dose.

You dont want to confound matters by adding in other drugs/ph/aas and trying to cheat the draw by doing a donation. Youll regret it.

If your doc suspects aas use thatll be it.
Ok guys I won't use aas until I get to the 6 month between bloods point. I just ordered arachadonic acid instead. And I'll run phosphaditic acid with it. Maybe ghrp peps. They shouldn't trigger any issue

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 15
Supplements 23
Anabolics 3
Davy25 Anabolics 22
jakz Anabolics 7