TRT and my strange reactions

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I've had very strange reactions from TRT since I started 3+ yrs ago. Different than most guys I've read about. Anything from uncontrollable anger, to ED, blood pressure issues, etc. Anyway, my question is how long does it take for testosterone to convert to estrogen after injection? A weird effect I have is about 30 min after injection I become a little sleepy. Then after 15 minutes of laying down I get a rush of energy, an erection that is maxed out hard as a rock, and I'm super horny. This lasts for 10 minutes, then I start coming back down, dick goes limp, energy is back to normal, no libido, ED, ringing in ears. What could cause that 10-20 minutes of feeling awesome to crash so quickly? I don't get it, I've tried 25mg of test, and 1000mg of test. I'm on 50mg test cyp 2x/week. I just want that awesome feeling to last more than 10 f-cking minutes. For that short time I have a libido, I have incredible energy, and a spontaneous dragon-slaying erection. I don't wanna be 50 f-cking years old before I figure it out, I've had every blood panel you can imagine that is associated with hormones, etc. So frustrating...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you doing IM injections? Are you using pharmaceutical prescription testosterone?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Are you doing IM injections? Are you using pharmaceutical prescription testosterone?
Yup, pharmaceutical prescription test cyp. I've had the same reactions with both pharmaceutical prescription test cyp and test enan

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How long does it take for test to convert to e2 usually?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Type "pharmacokinetics of testosterone cypionate injection and aromatase" into your search engine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
bell1986 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 28
Anabolics 12
Kratom267 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Kratom267 Anabolics 19