TRT and looking to add Anavar questions

purehobby

Awards
Hello,
Im 47 6'3 223lbs 17% BF and currently just started back on deficit diet. Which does well for me after 10 months of learning what works and doesnt work for me and losing 35 plus pounds.
Im currently on TRT and have been for a few months. I have anavar on hand so I am considering 15-25mg Daily for 6-8 weeks on top of the TRT. I have nolvadex on hand but my question is do you really need any Nolvadex or anything while on that low dose anavar would you recommend running it anyways and how much of what if so?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, you don't need Nolvadex. I would not go under 25mg a day / at 25mg its very very low organ toxic. Your good to go right on top of TRT.

_the_strategy_

_the_strategy_

Awards
Hello,
Im 47 6'3 223lbs 17% BF and currently just started back on deficit diet. Which does well for me after 10 months of learning what works and doesnt work for me and losing 35 plus pounds.
Im currently on TRT and have been for a few months. I have anavar on hand so I am considering 15-25mg Daily for 6-8 weeks on top of the TRT. I have nolvadex on hand but my question is do you really need any Nolvadex or anything while on that low dose anavar would you recommend running it anyways and how much of what if so?
Would love to know how this turns out

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i dont know anything about life as someone on trt, but doesnt doc cut the line if your numbers go crazy?

_the_strategy_

_the_strategy_

Awards
i dont know anything about life as someone on trt, but doesnt doc cut the line if your numbers go crazy?
Also only on TRT here, but I think it totally depends on the doc. Mine has already explained that when he has guys that are taking non-prescription UGL gear, he'll still give them advice and keep the prescription side rolling.

I'd think it's just best to be honest so you don't surprise your doc. On the other hand, I think it's largely pretty easy to hide gear usage from your doc if you time it correctly. ESPECIALLY if we're just talking low dosage Anavar.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Also only on TRT here, but I think it totally depends on the doc. Mine has already explained that when he has guys that are taking non-prescription UGL gear, he'll still give them advice and keep the prescription side rolling.

I'd think it's just best to be honest so you don't surprise your doc. On the other hand, I think it's largely pretty easy to hide gear usage from your doc if you time it correctly. ESPECIALLY if we're just talking low dosage Anavar.
maybe theyre legally in the clear if they have documentation that youre messing around with something else. i always thought they could only administer whatever amount necessary to bring you to normal range.