TRT and CLOMID combination= extra free Test?

MANLYUSERNAME

MANLYUSERNAME

Awards
Ive been on TRT for about a year with great results. Done a few blasts here and there. Tried a LGD short cycle (AWESOME), and now on a RAD cycle (ALSO AWESOME). Doc gave me anastrozole for estrogen and recently he gave me clomiphene theoretically for testicular atrophy. (I also had a vasectomy in the past) This has increased the size of my testes and libido way up.
I read that clomid alone raises free test by quite a bit and I've been wondering but can't find any info about the theory that clomid combined with TRT will increase free test levels even more. Has anybody had experience with this? Anybody seen any literature on this subject?

M

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's a very pretty large thread on clomid during cycle (think everyone ran orals so shorter time frame) to minimize/negate suppression. In the end it seems like it may help lf/fsh from bottoming out but there was still definite suppression on cycle... May make for an "easier" pct seemed like the conclusion.

Here it is if you wanted to look through

P

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been on TRT for about a year with great results. Done a few blasts here and there. Tried a LGD short cycle (AWESOME), and now on a RAD cycle (ALSO AWESOME). Doc gave me anastrozole for estrogen and recently he gave me clomiphene theoretically for testicular atrophy. (I also had a vasectomy in the past) This has increased the size of my testes and libido way up.
I read that clomid alone raises free test by quite a bit and I've been wondering but can't find any info about the theory that clomid combined with TRT will increase free test levels even more. Has anybody had experience with this? Anybody seen any literature on this subject?
Do you like lgd better then rad?

ive done rad but have never done lgd