TRT Alternative...... dhea/preg?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So,

Blood test confirms Low test (6.8 )
Pharmacist says "Tesosterone approved = £110 a month"
Get second opinion
Doc understands, go for tests at hospital - NHS say " its in range" or "Satisfsctory", other bloods came back 'normal'.

As Im basically low test, (f*cked).. would Dermacrine be acceptable to take every day 365/ year - its supressive but im surpressed!

Reason I ask ive been on an AI and DHEA and felt loads better in myself and stay up later, sleep well, lots of energy working really hard and loving it - Im also getting morning tentpole. Ordered some Lj100 aswell as I know how I am on that,

Alternatives?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Clomid or torem will increase your natural test levels significantly. Many docs prescribe clomid for low T

Brenwad

Awards
Dump clomid. Just use 6bromo and pregnenelone.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the only reason iconic formulations recommends not exceeding 8 straight weeks of use with dermacrine is to prevent permanent suppression but that’s obviously not a concern of yours. I’m not sure the answer to this question. I do know that some anti-aging clinics do prescribe DHEA for permanent use. I believe the trt board sponsor offers that. I’m only 25 years old and I’m on dermacrine right now and I just generally feel better all around. Hopefully more experienced users can tell you whether you can for certain take it all year round.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Take some lgd then get your bloods repeated at the gp during suppressed state - trt approved

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
This was half a joke, but it could work. Run a normal 6-8 week cycle and you will be properly suppressed.
Be aware that starting trt is usually a one way street.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long and how much you have to take to be suppressed ?
After 6-8 weeks your test levels should be tanked for several weeks. I would not advise going high dose because It MAY trash your hematocrit and send up a red flag to your endo.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Probably 10-15mg a day should do the trick

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Do you WANT to be on TRT?
Well I know I dont want low Test that's for sure, been low for years, always looking for a test booster to bring me up to feeling normal but never finding it.. when the bloods came back and confirmed it I was like - right, gimme gimme