TRT after Sarm Cycle (when to do bloods)

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I'm currently towards the end of an LGD cycle with dermacrine as base. I'm very much wanting to start TRT as soon as possible after.

I need to take a blood test to assess eligibility for the doctor to prescribe TRT and I need to know when would be the best time to take the blood test.

Would it be better to test right after I finish the LGD or after PCT (nolva) or sometime in between? Thanks to anyone who can advise me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm currently towards the end of an LGD cycle with dermacrine as base. I'm very much wanting to start TRT as soon as possible after.

I need to take a blood test to assess eligibility for the doctor to prescribe TRT and I need to know when would be the best time to take the blood test.

Would it be better to test right after I finish the LGD or after PCT (nolva) or sometime in between? Thanks to anyone who can advise me.
Test before pct and go to the doctor before pct while test is still low

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Test before pct and go to the doctor before pct while test is still low
Thanks. That's what I figured, just not sure if maybe the blood test would have some irregularities having just come off LGD or whatever.. For the TRT company I'm trying it's just the blood test then video call with the doctor. Quite certain 8-10 weeks of LGD will tank the test,, just worried it'll be obvious I was on PEDs beforehand

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks. That's what I figured, just not sure if maybe the blood test would have some irregularities having just come off LGD or whatever.. For the TRT company I'm trying it's just the blood test then video call with the doctor. Quite certain 8-10 weeks of LGD will tank the test,, just worried it'll be obvious I was on PEDs beforehand
Well it definately might look a little suspicious on lgd and dermacrine. But if you wait till after pct then it's likely your total and free test will be higher and you will probably still show some of the possible negative effects of your cycle. So if trt is the goal then you want lowvtest.

Also, do you actually need trt? Because if your testosterone is say 700-900 or more normally and you start trt, your basically going To shut off your natural testosterone production and replace it with the same amount of testosterone which is useless, And potentially it could cause more problems than good.

The only reason i'm saying that part is because the internet has led people to believe that t r t builds muscle and is the bee's knees and it really just makes you normal. Being on trt is nothing like being on a cycle. It's basically like being a teenager from a recovery standpoint. Not the joints and connective tissues but for muscular recovery

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Also, what was your lgd dose?
My ldg dose just 10mg/day. And yeah I think I would definitely benefit from TRT, I'm 36 yrs old and pretty much always feel run down plus anxiety, amongst other issues... 😏 Did a few cycles over the years and wouldn't be surprised if that messed me up. Nothing crazy but definitely been feeling like I should give it a try for awhile now

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My ldg dose just 10mg/day. And yeah I think I would definitely benefit from TRT, I'm 36 yrs old and pretty much always feel run down plus anxiety, amongst other issues... 😏 Did a few cycles over the years and wouldn't be surprised if that messed me up. Nothing crazy but definitely been feeling like I should give it a try for awhile now
You do as you wish of course, but to me it sounds stupid to try to manover to get on TRT, when you don't even have your baseline numbers.

Those issues you describe could be due to multiple different reasons. Have you ever been on exogenous test to know how you feel on it? Maybe it doesn't resolve your issues.

I would personally do a proper PCT, be off of anything for a couple months and check hormone levels and go from there. If levels are decent, then TRT won't help with the issues you're having and other avenues could be looked at.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
So just did my bloods after 11 weeks lgd at 10mg and dermacrine.... Somehow my test is still in range 15.1 nmol, total, which is like 450ish. Free test 361pmol...

The labs should be getting to the TRT provider in a few days but I'm guessing I'll be declined since they're in range still. This is surprising no?

Also my cholesterol and liver values are all still in healthy range. My LH was a tiny bit high. Is this wierd?

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
10mg of lgd isn't nearly high enough..you still should've been shut down tho. Was it legit? Setious question at 10mg tho I don't even know how you would be able to tell. Any results yiu would've gotten could've been from just adhering to a diet with dermacrine

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
10mg of lgd isn't nearly high enough..you still should've been shut down tho. Was it legit? Setious question at 10mg tho I don't even know how you would be able to tell. Any results yiu would've gotten could've been from just adhering to a diet with dermacrine
Hmmm
Interesting. The LGD could have been bunk or under dosed. So if my test is in the mid 400s, do I skip pct? Started nolva 20mg right after the blood test. Also, would it be safe to jump on another attempt at a cycle seeing as though my values are fine and test in range? Or wait few months?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bet with a solid pct and maybe adding Enclomiphene,…some lifestyle optimization…you can get that natural T up a bit!

I would look at this as a positive that you’ve come away pretty unscathed and stay clean.
Take the time off that would be suggested as usual. Work on everything, and re-test in a few months or more…

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmm
Interesting. The LGD could have been bunk or under dosed. So if my test is in the mid 400s, do I skip pct? Started nolva 20mg right after the blood test. Also, would it be safe to jump on another attempt at a cycle seeing as though my values are fine and test in range? Or wait few months?
Are you trying to get on trt or something?

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Are you trying to get on trt or something?
That was my intention but I really did think my test had been low for some time now. Mid 400s is technically in range but not great by any means. Would love to be in the 800s but never tested it before so no idea what it usually is.

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That was my intention but I really did think my test had been low for some time now. Mid 400s is technically in range but not great by any means. Would love to be in the 800s but never tested it before so no idea what it usually is.
You can raise it naturally by training your ass off and eating high protein, while not drinking or doing drugs. I'm not joking. If you get on trt and don't change anything you're not going to feel any different. If I were you i woukd just try a mild test cycle and see how you feel on that

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Than
You can raise it naturally by training your ass off and eating high protein, while not drinking or doing drugs. I'm not joking. If you get on trt and don't change anything you're not going to feel any different. If I were you i woukd just try a mild test cycle and see how you feel on that
Thanks bro, I was actually considering that quite a bit
Definitely sound advice.