Triton?

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has tried triton yet and what they dosed it at if so?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried 2ml PWO also and I definitely got more of a pump out of it and my endurance was definitely better. I did a high volume workout and then ran 3.5 miles of sprint intervals, 1/2 mile sprints at a time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s Triton?

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
I just ordered another 2 bottles before the sale ends. Oral TAA should be here Friday and I am really looking forward to stacking both oral and TD pre-workout. But Triton has been very impressive.
You take it orally?

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
The 2 mL is topically.
Ok that’s what I thought, but HYPOTHETICALLY what if someone were to take it orally? I know there’s carriers in it for skin absorption but out of curiosity.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Triton is making cardio a breeze.

Oral TAA landed today, but the mail man showed up after my workout and Fridays are off days. So Saturday I'll stack both Triton and oral TAA.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered another 2 bottles before the sale ends. Oral TAA should be here Friday and I am really looking forward to stacking both oral and TD pre-workout. But Triton has been very impressive.
you can still find oral TTA? Would like to run along side triton.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Would this need to be cycled also anything I should not stack with?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't wait to try it! There are a lot of great reviews. Can you recommend me anything else from apex?
Sure!
Helios has been my favorite for a good while, but Triton is now tied for the #1 spot, for me personally.

Helios is a Great anti-inflamatory, and it is the Best prostate protectant that I`ve ever used!

Feel free to message me, and we can talk any specifics you may have in mind.
(y)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

josun

Awards
  • Established
So first week on Triton and it truly is endurance in a bottle. I do not get tired at all. It is the best endurance product I have used 10/10

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So first week on Triton and it truly is endurance in a bottle. I do not get tired at all. It is the best endurance product I have used 10/10
I personally agree!
I use it daily, and it is one of my favorite Apex products!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm barely getting back in the gym after a year off. I should not have the stamina I have right now. This is a new staple for me
That's awesome brother.
I truly Love the stuff, myself.
That and Helios are Every Day for me.
:)(y)