Triton 2023 Thread

Apex_Alchemy

Apex_Alchemy

Awards
Triton is a transdermal Triacetyl Adenosine product.

Adenosine is a naturally occurring compound used by every human cell as a means of regulating cellular energy. We use "triacetyl" adenosine for better absorption and enhanced bioavailability. Triton may help promote a more volumized and vascular appearance by providing enhanced cellular energy!

Apply 5-10 pumps per day of this fast drying gel to your arms, shoulders, or legs for increased endurance, better blood flow, and increased cellular energy!

triton111:22.jpg

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tried Triton for the first time yesterday. Applied 5 pumps to the tops of my feet and backs of my knees about an hour pre-workout.

At first I didn't feel much different. But then... I managed an entire extra set at the end of each lift!

The first time it happened, I thought, "Well, that was cool. But I better not keep going or I'll gas out before I can get all my lifts done." No need to hold back in the end though, because it happened on EVERY lift.

As I was walking out of the gym, I looked back and thought, "I'm not nearly tired enough to be leaving yet. Maybe I've got time to squeeze in a little bit more..." That's never happened before.

But the clock said No. So I'll go back to the gym tomorrow to try again.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried Triton for the first time yesterday. Applied 5 pumps to the tops of my feet and backs of my knees about an hour pre-workout.

At first I didn't feel much different. But then... I managed an entire extra set at the end of each lift!

The first time it happened, I thought, "Well, that was cool. But I better not keep going or I'll gas out before I can get all my lifts done." No need to hold back in the end though, because it happened on EVERY lift.

As I was walking out of the gym, I looked back and thought, "I'm not nearly tired enough to be leaving yet. Maybe I've got time to squeeze in a little bit more..." That's never happened before.

But the clock said No. So I'll go back to the gym tomorrow to try again.
Definitely grab a mirror check with the Triton pump !

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tried applying Triton around 2 hours pwo this morning. That seems to be the sweet spot for me.

Was raring to go when I hit the gym, and definitely had more left in the tank when it was time to go.

Now I just need to figure out how to stay at the gym longer without getting fired... :unsure:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tried applying Triton around 2 hours pwo this morning. That seems to be the sweet spot for me.

Was raring to go when I hit the gym, and definitely had more left in the tank when it was time to go.

Now I just need to figure out how to stay at the gym longer without getting fired... :unsure:
Heck yeah! Let me know when you figure it out!

That's the thing about Triton (for me), I don't necessarily feel amped-up, but the energy just keeps coming....

Both workouts and hard (work) jobs are much easier to finish, and even extend, when I'm using Triton.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

How much did you apply?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5 pumps, two hours before heading to the gym.
That's pretty much what I do. I wonder if anyone's gone much higher. 🤔 In all the time I've been making/using it, I've never gone much higher, myself. 🤷‍♂️

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's pretty much what I do. I wonder if anyone's gone much higher. 🤔 In all the time I've been making/using it, I've never gone much higher, myself. 🤷‍♂️
thats what I love about APEX. there are several product that are so stronk you dont need to dose more than 1ml, hell I cant hardly handle a full ml of Hyperion!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like everyone, I need stamina in the gym. But (for me) where stamina is Even More Important, is on my Very Physical, Heavy job.

If I run out of stamina doing gym work, that sucks. But if I "run out of gas" in my work, it is Very Bad for Me, My Coworkers, My Clients, .... And it even continues out beyond that.

So I've Obviously tried Many products and compounds to increase my stamina.
One of the best before Triton came along was Cardarine.
But now, Triton has taken it's spot, both for workouts, and (even more importantly for me) my work.

I am no longer using Cardarine.
Triton has 100% taken it's place (and more) in my life.

For those who know me (and those who have used Triton), you know that what I'm saying is true.

For those who haven't tried this Incredible Supplement ....
You should try it now, during our BOGO FREE Sale.
(This Sale ends Monday @ 11:59pm ET).

@teamguy312

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those who haven't (yet) tried this product, are missing out on one of the Best products on the market.

Try it .... You'll like it!
:)(y)💪

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those who haven't (yet) tried this product, are missing out on one of the Best products on the market.

Try it .... You'll like it!
:)(y)💪
this product makes mega dosing creatine feel like child's play. the energy, stamina and strength this stuff elicits is far and away the king of fueling muscle!! If a sceptic wants to step up and log it I would see about making it happen~

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this product makes mega dosing creatine feel like child's play. the energy, stamina and strength this stuff elicits is far and away the king of fueling muscle!! If a sceptic wants to step up and log it I would see about making it happen~
I’ll take you up on that offer but I’d like to wait until May to take it. I’m using a transdermal now and would like to wait until I’m finished.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ll take you up on that offer but I’d like to wait until May to take it. I’m using a transdermal now and would like to wait until I’m finished.
remind me when you are a couple weeks away from being rdy!

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Currently doing a decent (in terms of # of supps) stack and just added in Triton, Epichaos and Ursa. No lie, I had more energy today than I’ve had since getting back into the gym - so much that I did light work on bi’s/shoulders even though I hit them on Wed 👀
Those pumps.. f’ing ridiculous. Like, DMZ level pumps where your skin feels like it’s ripping every rep but you can’t stop 😂

Not sure I’ll be able to cycle off of these 3! APEX, you have a long term customer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently doing a decent (in terms of # of supps) stack and just added in Triton, Epichaos and Ursa. No lie, I had more energy today than I’ve had since getting back into the gym - so much that I did light work on bi’s/shoulders even though I hit them on Wed 👀
Those pumps.. f’ing ridiculous. Like, DMZ level pumps where your skin feels like it’s ripping every rep but you can’t stop 😂

Not sure I’ll be able to cycle off of these 3! APEX, you have a long term customer.
Nice, brother!
I'm glad they're treating you so well.
They really are Great products.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

would love to be able to either use this or have you post it on our site! stuffs legit no doubt!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been using Triton for 45 days now at seven pumps daily and
Triton is one of the best products that I have ever used when it comes to endurance, vascular, and recovery while training. I am 50 years of age, and my training has dramatically improved, and it reminds me of my training when I was 30 years of age. If you have not tried this product, you should add it. Fantastic job, APEX ALCHEMY!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using Triton for 45 days now at seven pumps daily and
Triton is one of the best products that I have ever used when it comes to endurance, vascular, and recovery while training. I am 50 years of age, and my training has dramatically improved, and it reminds me of my training when I was 30 years of age. If you have not tried this product, you should add it. Fantastic job, APEX ALCHEMY!
dude, ty so much for that! hopefully this gets posted the same on the APEX site!~
we love it when people see how good APEX truly is~