Unanswered Triptorelin

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yo Jiminy- do you have any baseline bloods to know what your natty test levels were before this?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yo Jiminy- do you have any baseline bloods to know what your natty test levels were before this?

Jiminy hi

Awards
Yep, just had blood taken so when i get the results back, i’ll post a comparison.
As for energy/libido: energy, i feel fine. Libido is very weak although not non-existent. So kind of a positive, because I do recall the awfulness of full shutdown - feeling hollow, no zest, see a hot girl and feel nothing whatsoever etc.

Jiminy hi

Awards
OK, some interesting findings.

Natty test level, before any cycles: calc free test 291 pmol/L (225-725 "normal" range) -2013
Highest test level inbetween any cycle since: calc free test 215 pmol/L (even when staying off for 9 months) -2018

In 2016, 2months after last pin, 1 month after a most likely skimped on, light pct: calc free test 87 pmol/L
I'm referencing that one as a guage to where I would most likely be at, considering last pin was 24th december, and was just doing 500iu hcg every week since that pin up until 7 days before the triptorelin on 12th jan.

Bloodwork done on 3/2/2020 (2 weeks post tripto): calc free test 291 pmol/L 165. tbh, I was pretty pleased with this, expecting to be half that, since I'd been on 250pw test e for the last 8 months of 2019. I still had that achey feeling in the nuts so I decided to do a trad pct after that, doing some hcg, and now I've just started doing 50 clomid 20 nolva. I'm going to get retested in 6-8 weeks and see if I'm back in normal range for the first time since 2014. For the record, I'm in my mid 40's, which might explain the more sluggish recovery in the past?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So unless I missed something your test was pretty low before your first cycle. And your in your 40s . I would not expect test to get to high normal or even mid normal any more. And would be looking into trt. I'd be interested to see that even if you get your levels up higher, how long they would actually stay elevated before the drop back down

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any hints as to where reliable triptorelin can be found?

Jiminy hi

Awards
So unless I missed something your test was pretty low before your first cycle. And your in your 40s . I would not expect test to get to high normal or even mid normal any more. And would be looking into trt. I'd be interested to see that even if you get your levels up higher, how long they would actually stay elevated before the drop back down
That’s correct, which was why I took the leap in the first place. It’s only because i started having cardio problems late last year that i decided i needed to come off, just in case. (recent bloodwork shows 4.2 mmol LDL which meant to be under 2. Although before any cycles it was 3.9, so there’s obv diet issues to address?)

If i could get test to levels it was before, even though it’s a bit low, i might stay off for as many years as possible.
If I can only get it to just over baseline, then i might look at taking this year off TRT and working on diet and cardio primarily, and get back on next year. I get that TRT is meant to be for life, but cardio is so much easier without the heavy feeling of being on test, even trt doses of test e, i feel heavier like there’s more water weight (and that’s reflected on the scale too). Also don’t really like the idea on balls being switched off permanently - i mean a bit of hcg keeps them from looking like peas, but it’s not quite the same lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No. LOL. The US.
There's almost no way to know what your getting is legit and properly dosed unless some how you can get it tested completely. That's a big reason why it's dangerous to use this. And very few ppl need this stuff.

Don't get me wrong. If I could be 100% positive I had real trip with exact concentrations I would come off every 6months, do a shot of trip and stay off for a few months.

Jiminy hi

Awards
There's almost no way to know what your getting is legit and properly dosed unless some how you can get it tested completely. That's a big reason why it's dangerous to use this. And very few ppl need this stuff.

Don't get me wrong. If I could be 100% positive I had real trip with exact concentrations I would come off every 6months, do a shot of trip and stay off for a few months.
You can't be 100% sure, but if you have the right symptoms, you can be pretty sure. ie. with my oz source, the ghrp made me hungry like a bastard within 20 minutes, just like people in the forums said it should.

That said, it's hard for me to tell whether the tripto just caused a flare and then starting shutting me down, without me being a total guinea pig and getting bloods every week and without using any other compounds, no hcg or nolva etc. I'm sure that mine was legit, but I'm not that confident in it to do the same job it did for that 1 single anecdotal Italian

Jiminy hi

Awards
Just had another follow up test and I'm pretty shocked.

April 2020 results: calc free test 306 pmol/L (225-725 "normal" range)
(Natty test level 2013, before any cycles: calc free test 291 pmol/L
Highest test level inbetween any cycle since (2018): calc free test 215 pmol/L (even when staying off for 9 months))

If this is correct, then it's the first time i've been in the normal range in 6 years, and it's slightly higher than before I even started. I can't get my head around it, part of me is wondering whether results were fudged due to being overloaded with covid tests or whether there's a mixup? I'm gonna get it done again in 3 months to confirm.
That said, this can't be correlated to tripto alone. I also used hcg, plus minimum amounts of clomid and nolva. But the latter was my standard protocol anyway, and it had never brought me such results. I'd personally advocate a multipronged strategy in succession.