Unanswered Triptorelin

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have knowledge/experience to share with triptorelin? Just came across a discussion about it elsewhere. Need to do some reading but im intrigued. Never saw it discussed here so i thought id ask...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have knowledge/experience to share with triptorelin? Just came across a discussion about it elsewhere. Need to do some reading but im intrigued. Never saw it discussed here so i thought id ask...
I've used it on myself in the past. The right dose may kickstart the HPTA and aid in PCT. Too much and it will chemically castrate you.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used it on myself in the past. The right dose may kickstart the HPTA and aid in PCT. Too much and it will chemically castrate you.
Did it help you? How could you gauge the effect?

And from the very little I’ve seen, 100-200mcg injected 1 time post cycle is supposed to be a sufficient dose. Is that what you used?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did it help you? How could you gauge the effect?

And from the very little I’ve seen, 100-200mcg injected 1 time post cycle is supposed to be a sufficient dose. Is that what you used?
May of been 250mcg if memory serves me. I did not recover well. I also did not recover well with SERM without GNRH. I recovered very slowly, and made it so the cycles were mostly worthless. Could it of been fake GNRH? Possibly. I was around 19, not as wise, and willing to just do whatever.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just an opinion as I've really considered this myself. Just remember if you misread or accidentally measure wrong your going to be done for life....on top of not knowing how your specific body will react. Hcg really is an awesome compound - the idea of instantly kickstarting your hpta is compelling. But given what is all out there right now triptorellin just is not worth it. That's a scary one brother. Had to chime in - if you try it please report back and let us know how it worked for you as there is not much user accounts to be found. I'm not pretending to be an expert - in theory it sounds perfect! Eat right and hit pct hard and you'll be fine!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you run any bloodwork to see if levels were legit back to normal? NOT trying to be a smartas- genuinely curious. It sounds awesome if it works correctly!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you run any bloodwork to see if levels were legit back to normal? NOT trying to be a smartas- genuinely curious. It sounds awesome if it works correctly!
Did not run bloods at that time. Was about 10 years ago. I did run bloods this year. I was on the lower end of total test, in the 400s, and near hypogonadal in the free test department.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you get single dose vials? I'd hope so! Not something to play around with.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not positive but when I shopped in the past I thought they came in 1 or 2 mg vials...so measuring can go wrong easily. I know I've made that stupid mistake with peps before....rake a double dose or something on accident

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think it's primarily used to treat prostate cancer so a single use amount is probably sufficient to - and intended to - castrate you, which would be considered an acceptable trade-off to prevent terminal cancer.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve thought about trying it if I ever get myself into a domestic situation. Been cruising for 12 yrs now and done several cycles of SD and trest IM. Not quite sure if even triptorelin would work on me anymore.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve thought about trying it if I ever get myself into a domestic situation. Been cruising for 12 yrs now and done several cycles of SD and trest IM. Not quite sure if even triptorelin would work on me anymore.
I dont want to misspeak bc I know trest is a whole different monster. But my understanding is that it should work. Theres just not enough user reports around to lean on...studies are just that, studies. I'm increasingly surprised about how many guys I read about coming off trt after 4, 7, 10+ years that recover enough to live a normal life. They seem to have 8-18 months of crap but the body eventually gets there. The body is an amazing tool - and although I'm not trying to say that's easy to jump off - makes me wonder if a person that takes care of themselves will more than likely reach some sort of homeostasis where they will be ok....its an amazing tool when you give it everything it needs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do not screw around with this stuff. The dose needs to be exact. A little too much and you could alter your entire life permanently

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As for me being castrated? I have 2 kids easily post use, and a great libido.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's broscience that too much trip can cause terrible problems? I think not
You said alter your entire life permanently..which is empirically not shown to be the case.

Jiminy hi

Awards
I’m gonna give it a try. I’ve never come back to normal levels post-pct, always just a little bit under and just push through until it’s time for the next cycle (even when i’ve stayed off for over a year it’s still been under).
So for me, it’s a worthwhile experiment despite the broscience fears of castration lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m gonna give it a try. I’ve never come back to normal levels post-pct, always just a little bit under and just push through until it’s time for the next cycle (even when i’ve stayed off for over a year it’s still been under).
So for me, it’s a worthwhile experiment despite the broscience fears of castration lol.
Good luck with that
Just remember, chemical castration is a possibility with trip, it's not broscience, it's a fact that if you use too much you could. Google triptorelin in chemical castration, it will pop right up

Jiminy hi

Awards
Good luck with that
Just remember, chemical castration is a possibility with trip, it's not broscience, it's a fact that if you use too much you could. Google triptorelin in chemical castration, it will pop right up
The chemical castration is for doses 40 times higher, and they have to keep administering it to keep them shut down, it’s not permanent.

The way I see it, is that if even after pct my levels are just below the so-called normal threshold, then I don’t have that much to lose. Over 40, already have kids, even if i did somehow **** things up and take a macro dose, i can just go on TRT again, which i’m already resigned to doing anyway eventually.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The chemical castration is for doses 40 times higher, and they have to keep administering it to keep them shut down, it’s not permanent.

The way I see it, is that if even after pct my levels are just below the so-called normal threshold, then I don’t have that much to lose. Over 40, already have kids, even if i did somehow **** things up and take a macro dose, i can just go on TRT again, which i’m already resigned to doing anyway eventually.
Ok

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We know in high doses it causes chemical castration. In lower dose it jumpstarts hpta....but do we know the breaking point between these 2?

HCG works great....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
We know in high doses it causes chemical castration. In lower dose it jumpstarts hpta....but do we know the breaking point between these 2?

HCG works great....
That's my point, I've heard at 100mcg it does a great job jumping hpta, better then anything, at 200mcg it will make do the total opposite, and when dosing in mcg, it's real easy not to get a dose right. No thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not to mention the fact that u have no clue if what you buy is dosed as it says on the label unless it's straight from a pharmacy

While it may not castrate you at 200mcg you can bet your ass your not going to be producing testosterone

Jiminy hi

Awards
Not to mention the fact that u have no clue if what you buy is dosed as it says on the label unless it's straight from a pharmacy

While it may not castrate you at 200mcg you can bet your ass your not going to be producing testosterone
That’s my biggest fear tbh. I’ve got a 100mcg vial from my fave peptides source, everything I’ve used from there is gtg as far as i can tell. But there seems like there’s so much damn powder in that vial for such a tiny dose lol. I’m putting my trust in his most-likely chinese supplier that he’s probably ordering from alibaba himself lol

Jiminy hi

Awards

HCG works great....
Hcg is fantastic at what it does, but there’s a reason why hcg alone is not an effective pct. i’m looking for something that works better than clomid/nolva (tried torem as well) and with less sides than clomid

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I could get hcg it would be a mainstay. PM please.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hcg is fantastic at what it does, but there’s a reason why hcg alone is not an effective pct. i’m looking for something that works better than clomid/nolva (tried torem as well) and with less sides than clomid
Totally understand. The idea of 1 stick and your back up and running is the holy grail! Was just getting at hcg is extremely effective alongside a normal pct.....point was I'm not sure it's worth the journey into triptorellan seeing as how well the other works.

But by all means brother...give if a shot and share! Just stating my opinion on the subject.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anyone ever used it in conjunction with TRT? As opposed to using hcg in conjunction would triptorelin once every 3-6 months achieve the same effect?

Jiminy hi

Awards
Totally understand. The idea of 1 stick and your back up and running is the holy grail! Was just getting at hcg is extremely effective alongside a normal pct.....point was I'm not sure it's worth the journey into triptorellan seeing as how well the other works.

But by all means brother...give if a shot and share! Just stating my opinion on the subject.
Just pinned the 100mcg. I think it’s legit as others have described the injection as stinging or bruising, which is unlike any peptide or hcg I’ve injected before. And it feels about as nice as that one time where i wondered if i could do tren ace subq, and realised that it wasn’t such a great idea.

I’ll let you guys know if my balls fall off in the next few days.

Jiminy hi

Awards
Has anyone ever used it in conjunction with TRT? As opposed to using hcg in conjunction would triptorelin once every 3-6 months achieve the same effect?
That’s an interesting idea, but the vague consensus (based on the lack of human guinea pigs posting their results in these forums) is that you don’t wanna risk it more than twice a year max (i think). I can’t imagine that the jolt would be that long lasting.

Jiminy hi

Awards
Just pinned the 100mcg. I think it’s legit as others have described the injection as stinging or bruising, which is unlike any peptide or hcg I’ve injected before. And it feels about as nice as that one time where i wondered if i could do tren ace subq, and realised that it wasn’t such a great idea.

I’ll let you guys know if my balls fall off in the next few days.
Definitely results in a surge before gradually coming down to earth. Libido and energy went up. Have not crashed, but feel pretty off-cycle normal tbh. Need bloodwork sometime soon to verify, but being fairly in-tune with how the body feels at different levels of test and estrogen, i’m pretty confident that this could be either an acceptable pct in itself, or at the very least, a post-hcg/pre-pct boost that might lessen the duration needed to run clomid/nolva.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The quicker you get bloods the more you can tell. Not being d!ck but saying you feel, "pretty off cycle normal" just doesnt mean a lot. I assumed you were pulling bloods within 2-3 days

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brotha .... get those bloods if you can! We've all been looking into this for a long @ss time! So far your the only brave soul to try it that I know of!

Last edited:

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Being on trt, I'd love to be able to take two shots a year of triptorelin and get an lh and fsh boost out of it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it was that simple I don't think anyone would be put on trt, instead every couple months they would just get a shot of trip and everything would be gtg. There's gotta be a reason the don't use it often.

I did happen to talk to a guy yesterday that stays on pretty much year round. Like he cruises on 500mg or more. I asked him if he has heard of trip and he said he used it twice. The first time was coming off 2 years of gear straight and said he bounced back fine. No bloodwork. And again after going back on for another 3 years. This time to kickstart a pct. 1 shot trip, 6 weeks clomid. No bloodwork:/

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Problem is I also got friends that run long cycles and come off with no pct and there in there 40's and older and they say they bounce back fine. So who the **** knows what's going on or what's needed ect

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it was that simple I don't think anyone would be put on trt, instead every couple months they would just get a shot of trip and everything would be gtg.
That's a great point. I still want to see some guys utilize it with bloodwork though. Its "too good to be true" ....but that's the fascination with it I guess.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

HCG works great....
HCG works great, and even greater when combined with HMG (to get a full LH + FSH type stimulation. FSH / hMG actually has greater action for boosting sperm count.

I personally (if ever trying for kids) will try a combination of HCG + HMG before triptorelin.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HCG works great, and even greater when combined with HMG (to get a full LH + FSH type stimulation. FSH / hMG actually has greater action for boosting sperm count.

I personally (if ever trying for kids) will try a combination of HCG + HMG before triptorelin.
I've always thought of HMG being a drug strictly for fertility purposes so I've never looked into it. Does it cause a release of LH/FSH? That would be a killer combo - and hmg is becoming much more widely available now too.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yo, @Jiminy hi - anything new to report?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always thought of HMG being a drug strictly for fertility purposes so I've never looked into it. Does it cause a release of LH/FSH? That would be a killer combo - and hmg is becoming much more widely available now too.
hCG is similar to LH and hMG similar to FSH yes, best combo for fertility! (not to be confused with HMB).

Doesn't cause a release but acts as an endogenous replacement (exogenously taken) to stimulate the testes into functioning properly.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hCG is similar to LH and hMG similar to FSH yes, best combo for fertility! (not to be confused with HMB).

Doesn't cause a release but acts as an endogenous replacement (exogenously taken) to stimulate the testes into functioning properly.
Running hcg alongside my trt makes a world of difference for me. I dont suppose hmg would add anything. If I'm already mimicking lh, mimicking fsh doesnt seem super useful.

You have any thoughts on that - I'm open to being wrong

Jiminy hi

Awards
Yo, @Jiminy hi - anything new to report?
yeah you’re absolutely right about needing bloods to make sure. I’ll do that this week before trying anything else.

After that initial surge things have seemed to go backwards and i’ve got that achey feeling in the nuts like some of us get when they start shutting down. Because there’s so much conflicting information, I haven’t started any trad pct yet (some people claim hcg or clomid and nolva can be harmful to use in conjuction with trip, although never explain why). Plus i wanted to know what it’s doing to me and know for sure rather than wonder whether it was partly clomid/nolva. It’s been 2 weeks exactly since i pinned it, so i’ll get bloods done on tues, and if i’m as shutdown as i think i am, i’ll do the dr scally thing. Will keep you posted

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah you’re absolutely right about needing bloods to make sure. I’ll do that this week before trying anything else.

After that initial surge things have seemed to go backwards and i’ve got that achey feeling in the nuts like some of us get when they start shutting down. Because there’s so much conflicting information, I haven’t started any trad pct yet (some people claim hcg or clomid and nolva can be harmful to use in conjuction with trip, although never explain why). Plus i wanted to know what it’s doing to me and know for sure rather than wonder whether it was partly clomid/nolva. It’s been 2 weeks exactly since i pinned it, so i’ll get bloods done on tues, and if i’m as shutdown as i think i am, i’ll do the dr scally thing. Will keep you posted
I'll look into that. Logically I would think clomid/,nolva would be great alongside trip. I thought the idea was just that you wouldnt need them - not couldn't use them. That achy feeling can also be when your boys turn back on. Dont let that be an indication that your moving backwards. You very well could be heading in the right direction. How are your other pct symptoms such as energy and sex drive?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yo Jiminy- do you have any baseline bloods to know what your natty test levels were before this?