tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im four days into my PCT of torem, testpowder and powerfull.

Im thinking of adding that single shot (100mcg) into my protocol here.. the boys arent as swoll as they should be. Before anybody says a word, i know, im only four days into my PCT.

Torem has been 120mg in the morning for the four days.. had a little ball pain the first day.

I ran 12 weeks of ostarine at 25mg (this shut me down for sure.. nut atrophy was easily noticable) and led that right into a superdrol cycle 20mg for 32 days.

If i add this shot in, im going to drop the torem to 60mg ed.

Opinions?

Also, didnt kno what section this was suppose to go in. Mod move it please if i put it in the wrong section.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use it asap, you should have used it day 1. There is nothing better, i repeat: nothing better, than triptorelin for HPTA recovery. 100mcg is the correct dose.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use it asap, you should have used it day 1. There is nothing better, i repeat: nothing better, than triptorelin for HPTA recovery. 100mcg is the correct dose.
Yea ive been reading on triptorelin all day. First day of pct would of been nice.. but i dont have it on hand. I figured the torem would of rebooted me, but, thats not the case. So im going to order it and hopefully have it before im seven days into my PCT. Which after reading, taking it the first day would of been ideal, taking it PERIOD will boost leydig cells/LH/FSH anyways. So get the shot in if you want recovery

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get it ordered and make sure you have subq pin and bac water. I'd order an extra bottle, always good to have a backup on hand.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get it ordered and make sure you have subq pin and bac water. I'd order an extra bottle, always good to have a backup on hand.
Would sterile water suffice? Or does it need to be bac

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would sterile water suffice? Or does it need to be bac
You need to be careful and look at exactly what is contained in the liquid. Generally speaking, bacteriostatic water is sterile water.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You need to be careful and look at exactly what is contained in the liquid. Generally speaking, bacteriostatic water is sterile water.
Bac water is sterile water with BA added for longevity. Yes bac water is sterile but sterile water is not bac water.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bac water is sterile water with BA added for longevity. Yes bac water is sterile but sterile water is not bac water.
Correct, which is why i worded it the way i did. Certain sites label things poorly so you need to look at what is included in the solution, like benzyl alcohol. You could accidentally buy saline and get NaCl.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Correct, which is why i worded it the way i did. Certain sites label things poorly so you need to look at what is included in the solution, like benzyl alcohol. You could accidentally buy saline and get NaCl.
I can agree with that, I saw NaCl bac water pop up when the bac water shortage started, kinda sad considering it is dirt cheap to make.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its comin from manpower. The site just says "Sterile water" 60mL

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would find a place that sells bac water. Unless their "sterile water" contains benzyl alcohol.
Appreciate the help

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got an email back from MP stating its "Distilled water with BA" so im good to go right?

BA= Benzyl alcohol...right

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Got an email back from MP stating its "Distilled water with BA" so im good to go right?

BA= Benzyl alcohol...right
It should also be contained in a bottle with a rubber stopper that requires a needle to pierce, if it is the website I think it is (dont post it) it shows a bottle with a dropper attached which would be wrong if thats what it actually comes in.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should also be contained in a bottle with a rubber stopper that requires a needle to pierce, if it is the website I think it is (dont post it) it shows a bottle with a dropper attached which would be wrong if thats what it actually comes in.
Ya it shows it with a dropper.. son of a beach. Im just going to order from os/again. Get some sterile water with BA

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sterile water with a dropper administration is not so sterile haha :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been out of state, but i got my triptorelin last saturday (23rd). Drew out .5iu of sterile water and mixed it with the trip. Swished that around (clockwise, slowly) for a minute and injected it subq by my navel.

Observations:
-60-90 seconds after injection extreme body heat
-felt nauseous
-dull headache
-hunger spiked for an hour or so
-the third day after injection my balls were full and sagging like crazy
-unquenchable thirst post injection until i went to sleep (subsided the next day)
-groggy feeling the following two days post injection