Triple stack SARMS, low carb, refeeds, hiking. Need help!

Kdizz

Awards
So I currently am taking sarms1 triple stack. Sorry for this long post but i need input. I have questions on refeeds and some other diet stuff while on sarms. If i had to guess I am probably 10% body fat..maybe 9%. i have alittle bit fat by my naval but my lower set of abs are visible but not "shredded". Shoulders and chest are striated.

I am currently on a 50p/20c/30f taking anywhere from 1900-2000cals a day. Looking to get down to 7%ish. I end up taking around 90 carbs a day. I currently refeed about once a week and lift 5 days a week. Ive been on sarms for 2 weeks now and have started to see some nice results. I currently am taking:
25mg osta ed
20mg gw ed
50mg S4 split doses ed(just bumped up to 60mg) minimal sides
HcGenerate

I normally carb up once a week. About every 7 days. My maintence cals are around 2800-3000 cals. I have noticed a huge appetite increase since ive taken SARMs.

My main question here is should i refeed more often? My last carb up was monday but i hiked a 4000ft mtn which was alittle over a 10 mile hike. I do not normally do this and did this directly after a 14 hour overnight shift. By the end of the day i had been up for about 34 hours straight. Moderately active job(i work in a hospital). I took in about 400-450 carbs and 3400 calories in about an 10 hour period. It was about 95 degrees out and i was sweating like a mad man. Got some leg cramps by the end of the hike. Its only been a few days since my carb up and i already feel like i need to carb up again. I feel drained. Did this intense hike defeat the purpose of my carb up? I didnt have any bloat the next day. Should i carb up longer? Carb up multiple days? Any input would be nice! Thanks!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recommend you never use any of those overpriced products ever again. Do not follow any advice from the website you got that information and products from. There are much better quality and priced options out there, and you can get much better advice here from people who actually know and care about health and aren't just pushing their own products.

To answer your question, when I was on low carb I just did a refeed whenever I felt like my body needed it. When I got to <50g a day I made sure I did a refeed at least every 4 days.