Trimming down with IFORCE Dexaprine, sponsored log by Bigbeef

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to start out by saying thanks to Iforce for this chance and I hope you all will be pleased with my log. I am going to be totally honest and am open to all comments and advice. Bigbeef has gotten lazy as of this past year and not exercising like I should and have gotten fat. I am currently doing crossfit in my garage 3 times a week and flipping a huge tire at work on break. I will get more into the details tomorrow, just trying to get this started and want Iforce to be pleased.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Day one. After 3 hours of sleep(I have a 1 year old that refuses to let me sleep) I hit the ground running. Package said take before breakfast so I took one as directed and it was about an hour before I ate. About 30 min after eating I felt like I was tweeking out. I did not read ingredient panel because I did not want to expect certain effects due to certain ingredients. So if this is used for energy I would say it is good for that. I have not used any stims for a long time, but normally feel little to no effect from them. On the negative side, I began feeling like I was going to puke and dry heaved a few times, but kept everything down. In all honesty if I am going to feel like this everyday I would discontinue use relatively soon, but after about 20 mins I felt better and life went on and appetite stayed suppressed all day and never felt like I had any crash. So here is my rating for today. Energy 10 Suppression 8 focus and mood 10. I am going to make sure I eat a little sooner after taking it tomorrow, because I believe it setting on a empty stomach too long created the undesired effects

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Day one. After 3 hours of sleep(I have a 1 year old that refuses to let me sleep) I hit the ground running. Package said take before breakfast so I took one as directed and it was about an hour before I ate. About 30 min after eating I felt like I was tweeking out. I did not read ingredient panel because I did not want to expect certain effects due to certain ingredients. So if this is used for energy I would say it is good for that. I have not used any stims for a long time, but normally feel little to no effect from them. On the negative side, I began feeling like I was going to puke and dry heaved a few times, but kept everything down. In all honesty if I am going to feel like this everyday I would discontinue use relatively soon, but after about 20 mins I felt better and life went on and appetite stayed suppressed all day and never felt like I had any crash. So here is my rating for today. Energy 10 Suppression 8 focus and mood 10. I am going to make sure I eat a little sooner after taking it tomorrow, because I believe it setting on a empty stomach too long created the undesired effects
I would try cutting it in half, especially if you haven't used stimulants in such a long time.