TRIFECTA STACK first time using anything, need advice

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Hello, I am a 31 year old male from northern cali. Been lifting for about 4 years decided to finally start a stack so after researching I feel like I made the safest decision by going with th Trifecta stack. I have NEVER done a PH before so I am very excited. I went and had some blood work done last week, kidneys are fine, liver is good , bad cholesterol is low but unfortunetly so is my good cholesterol but only a bit . So i will be taking supplements and whatnot to raise my good levels up. I did not buy the stack i bought each bottle individual so i have 135 caps of M1-D,MMv3, and 90 caps of Formadrol extreme. I have looked every where for logs on how and when to take but I would like some advice from you users if you could.

1. How and when should i be taking my stack?

2. When should i bump up dposage?

3. Do you think the PCT Formadrol Extreme is enough?

4. Do i need additional estrogen blockers, i believe that is called a SERM?

5. Should i be aggressively trying to raise my good cholesterol levels?

6. Should i be taking some form of liver support?

Any help would be greatly appriciated :] Thank you guys and wish me luck!!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Hello, I am a 31 year old male from northern cali. Been lifting for about 4 years decided to finally start a stack so after researching I feel like I made the safest decision by going with th Trifecta stack. I have NEVER done a PH before so I am very excited. I went and had some blood work done last week, kidneys are fine, liver is good , bad cholesterol is low but unfortunetly so is my good cholesterol but only a bit . So i will be taking supplements and whatnot to raise my good levels up. I did not buy the stack i bought each bottle individual so i have 135 caps of M1-D,MMv3, and 90 caps of Formadrol extreme. I have looked every where for logs on how and when to take but I would like some advice from you users if you could.

1. How and when should i be taking my stack?

I recommend you buy another bottle, the blaak series is more potent. As for taking it, take it was breakfast and dinner, split you doses in half

2. When should i bump up dposage?

run your start dose for one week, then up it during the second

3. Do you think the PCT Formadrol Extreme is enough?

yes, its more than enough

4. Do i need additional estrogen blockers, i believe that is called a SERM?

no, youll be fine

5. Should i be aggressively trying to raise my good cholesterol levels?

doesnt really matter

6. Should i be taking some form of liver support?

again no, youll be fine

Any help would be greatly appriciated :] Thank you guys and wish me luck!!
see the bold

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
see the bold
Ok, so just to be sure. I am taking 4 pills of the M1-D and 4 of the MMv3 daily and after week one bump up to 6 a day for both and begin my PCT week 5. Or do I only start my PCT when my M1-D and MMv3 run out?

Thank you very much for your help

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
ok thank you for the help. I was also thinking about stacking Finaflex 1-Andro or Finaflex 550xd with this stack. Would you recommend this?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I also rec grabbing another 1-2 M1D and running it at around 6 caps ed

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
ok thank you for the help. I was also thinking about stacking Finaflex 1-Andro or Finaflex 550xd with this stack. Would you recommend this?
Honestly I rec beastdrol wk1-6 20mg ed. but keep in mind IT IS a steroid and it IS liver toxic. but 6 or even 10wks (not reccomended) long would b fine. 4-6wks is a safe spot. its a great product with M1D

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Thanks for the Advice Blergs, but i already ordered my 1-Andro last night I am going to run it at 4 pills a day for 5 weeks. Do you think I can stick with the formadrol xtreme as a PCT and SERM? Also I have heard great things abot Beastdrol perhaps on my next run

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
From what ive read about the Andro-1, its mild so the formadrol would be fine for it

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
From what ive read about the Andro-1, its mild so the formadrol would be fine for it

agreed. maybe have some nolva on hand and if you feel needed 10mg ed for a couple weeks. but dont think you will need it.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
agreed. maybe have some nolva on hand and if you feel needed 10mg ed for a couple weeks. but dont think you will need it.
Thnks, Just got back from my doctor's and he said that I could take it and I should be fine. I asked him if I started showing symptoms of gyno that would he help me and he said yes. So am I good to go?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...which is better M1D or M1D black? Results vs Sides wise i mean oO...