Tridermal Rash

warrior737

Awards
I added in tridermal the other day to a little run Im doing and I seem to be experiencing a little bit of irritation almost like a rash. Anyone experience this?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where are you applying the transdermal? Try to rotate if your using the traps between the two. Or throw other areas so your not putting it on the same spot over and over.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many pumps a day and how many times of the day? Switch up to your trap and upper back. Use more areas

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Sup warrior737 I ran it before and I never got one. I'd say play with it, stop a few days. If it comes back when you reapply then somethings up

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I also got rash/redness from Trest TD. Especially on my chest/stomach area. Shoulders/arms seems to be less sensitive.
As said earlier, try alternating areas... And maybe add an non-drowsy antihistamine like desloratadine to decrease redness.

warrior737

Awards
How many pumps a day and how many times of the day? Switch up to your trap and upper back. Use more areas
I tried. It dries pretty quick its only 1/2 a pump. I was using 1 pump 1 time a day.

warrior737

Awards
Sup warrior737 I ran it before and I never got one. I'd say play with it, stop a few days. If it comes back when you reapply then somethings up
Sucks. I tried my legs too and it immediately gave me itching and hive like rash within an hr or so. Gonna try and trade it for something. I got 2 bottles if anyone is interested.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
warrior737 did u try forearms and tops of feet ? Some time for one reason or another those places work better.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Sucks. I tried my legs too and it immediately gave me itching and hive like rash within an hr or so. Gonna try and trade it for something. I got 2 bottles if anyone is interested.
Good idea I'd trade it for something else. Have you tried other transdermal product without any allergic reactions to it?

warrior737

Awards
Good idea I'd trade it for something else. Have you tried other transdermal product without any allergic reactions to it?
Yeah I run dermicrine every so often. Ive ran the old ol furza, sustain alpha, and androcrine all without rash or irritation.

warrior737

Awards
Ok after rethinking it, I lathered up my feet today. HAHA. Gonna give it 1 more shot.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Was the triderm from primeval labs? Can anyone comment on this product being good? Or should I buy the PH's separately at alpha gains?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Was the triderm from primeval labs? Can anyone comment on this product being good? Or should I buy the PH's separately at alpha gains?
Id go with alpha gainz just simply because the carrier is better . I have used both companies products. Thats just my opinion .

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Id go with alpha gainz just simply because the carrier is better . I have used both companies products. Thats just my opinion .
Okay thanks, any idea on which products I should use? 1andro,4-andro,epiandro, and stano? Maybe DHEA?

warrior737

Awards
Okay thanks, any idea on which products I should use? 1andro,4-andro,epiandro, and stano? Maybe DHEA?
I ran dermacrine for a few days prior to this but I had these two bottles to use up so I cracked one open. haha. Think Im gonna drop the derma for now.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
I ran dermacrine for a few days prior to this but I had these two bottles to use up so I cracked one open. haha. Think Im gonna drop the derma for now.
Where was our derma from, and what does it do

warrior737

Awards
Feet seem to be a go for application site gents! Thanks for the idea. This product is watery and its a small amount compared to other transdermals Ive tried so the feet seem to be a good spot actually.